|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the exhibit is over, Billie Jo is angry because ___________________________.
(a) She is on the clean-up crew
(b) They didn't make enough money
(c) She can't see more art
(d) None of her painting sold
2. Why does the person in #79 not ask Billie Jo to try out for a sport?
(a) Because the team is full
(b) Because they're not taking girls on the team
(c) Because her hands are injured
(d) Because the school has cancelled the athletic program
3. What event is held at the courthouse?
(a) Barbershop quartet show
(b) Ice cream social
(c) Political rally
(d) Art exhibit
4. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
(a) Watches from a big window
(b) Hides in her bedroom
(d) Stuffs rugs under the doors and rags around the windows
5. What does Daddy say Mad Dog's real name is?
(a) He doesn't know
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daddy doing based on advice Ma had given him?
2. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
3. What does Billie Jo see on the way to the store?
4. What can Billie Jo no longer tolerate?
5. Who used to encourage Billie Jo to try out for a sport?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)