Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
2. In what war did Billie Jo's father serve?
(a) World War II
(b) Vietnam War
(c) World War I
(d) Korean War
3. What color is the dust storm that roars through the area?
4. Who is Arley Wanderdale?
(a) A seed salesman
(b) The army recruiter
(c) Billie Jo's music teacher
(d) The local extension agent
5. How does Ma care for the trees?
(a) Fertilizes them every week
(b) Prunes them each summer
(c) Doesn't do anything to them
(d) Waters them despite the drought
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daddy say uses up more water than the wheat?
2. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
3. Why does Ma make Billie Jo return to the store?
4. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
5. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)