|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country are the Dionne Quintuplets born?
(b) United States
2. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
(a) To put her hands to good use
(b) That she can be anything she wants to be
(c) That she is beautiful
(d) That he loves her
3. After Mad Dog's performance, Billie Jo knows that he ________________________.
(a) Is master of his own future
(b) Will be changing careers
(c) Will never return to this town
(d) Will be coming home soon
4. What does Daddy think about Ma's idea to get water to the crops?
(a) It is sure worth a try
(b) It is bound to work
(c) It will dry up the well
(d) It is idiotic
5. Who is James Kingsbury?
(a) Secretary of State
(b) A Congressman
(c) A Canadian photographer
(d) The new Methodist minister
Short Answer Questions
1. To what event do Billie Jo and her father go all dressed up?
2. Which of the following is not something Billie Jo feels bitter about?
3. To what city is Mad Dog going?
4. How many trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
5. What amazing discovery is made in Oklahoma during this time?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)