|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What little bit of good happens at the beginning of Summer 1934?
(a) A new car
(b) A drizzling rain
(c) An inheritance
(d) A bank loan
2. What does Daddy do as a result of Ma's injuries?
(a) Hires some help
(b) Makes out his will
(c) Sells the farm
(d) Goes on a drinking binge
3. What does Billie Jo do each day before and after school?
(a) Practices piano
(c) Writes in a journal
4. What item is not made for this year's Christmas dinner?
(a) Cranberry sauce
(b) Glazed ham
(c) Roast turkey
(d) Lemon pie
5. What ruins the family's winter wheat crop?
(c) A dust storm
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billie Jo have to set the table during the dust bowl era?
2. In what war did Billie Jo's father serve?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
4. How does Billie Jo describe her train trip?
5. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)