|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
2. Where does Aunt Ellis live?
(a) Lubbock, Texas
(b) Waco, Texas
(c) Albuquerque, New Mexico
(d) Portland, Oregon
3. What does President Roosevelt encourage people to plant in the dust bowl?
(a) Prairie grass
4. What do Billie Jo and the passenger have in common?
(a) The need to escape the dust
(b) Fear of being alone
(c) The same birth date
(d) Bad home lives
5. Where does Billie Jo go in the middle of the night?
(a) A train headed west
(c) Miss Freeland's house
(d) Aunt Ellis' house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of the letter from Aunt Ellis?
2. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
3. What is contained in the boxes that Billie Jo finds?
4. Which of the following do the children not bring for the live-in family?
5. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)