|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
(a) 8 bushels
(b) 13 bushels
(c) 17 bushels
(d) 3 bushels
2. What little bit of good happens at the beginning of Summer 1934?
(a) A drizzling rain
(b) A new car
(c) An inheritance
(d) A bank loan
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
4. What scholastic achievement does Billie Jo reach?
(a) Highest in the state achievement tests
(b) Completed high school two years early
(c) Winner of the regional spelling bee
(d) Full college scholarship
5. What is Billie Jo's new baby brother named?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a reputation for cheating customers at his store?
2. What helps Billie Jo escape life's problems?
3. What happens when Billie Jo throws the pail outside?
4. What does Billie Jo do as the dust storm approaches?
5. What color is the dust storm that roars through the area?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)