|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does President Roosevelt encourage people to plant in the dust bowl?
(c) Prairie grass
2. For what fruit does Billie Jo have a fondness?
3. What does Billie Jo like to fall from the trees into her hair?
4. How much wheat does one farmer get from a 20-bushel acre?
(a) 17 bushels
(b) 13 bushels
(c) 8 bushels
(d) 3 bushels
5. What flowers would grow on the graves of the war dead?
(a) White roses
(b) Blue iris
(c) Red poppies
(d) Pink peonies
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other children other than Billie Jo are in Billie Jo's family in the Beginning?
2. What musical instrument does Billie Jo like?
3. In what state is Billie Jo born?
4. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
5. How does dust get into the classroom?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)