|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1934,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers would grow on the graves of the war dead?
(a) Pink peonies
(b) Red poppies
(c) White roses
(d) Blue iris
2. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
(a) Dust blows into the classroom during a dust storm
(b) She shares her textbooks
(c) She tutored a classmate
(d) She did extra homework
3. What does Billie Jo see sliding down her mother's skin?
4. When did Ma start to teach Billie Jo how to play the piano?
(a) On her tenth birthday
(b) On Christmas
(c) During summer vacation
(d) On her fifth birthday
5. How many other children other than Billie Jo are in Billie Jo's family in the Beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the neighbors talk about after Ma's funeral?
2. In what year is Billie Jo born?
3. Why is Billie Jo mad at her mother?
4. Why does Billie Jo go to Mrs. Brown's house?
5. What is Billie Jo's new baby brother named?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)