|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Billie Jo escape life's problems?
(d) Her piano
2. Billie Jo says about her father that "If he had cried, his tears would have been __________ too, but he didn't cry."
3. What is Daddy doing based on advice Ma had given him?
(a) Hiring some help
(b) Buying a tractor
(c) Selling the farm
(d) Digging a pond
4. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
5. What do Mr. Noble and Mr. Romney do to take care of the pests?
(a) Call the exterminator
(b) Have a rabbit-killing contest
(c) Put out poison
(d) Set traps
Short Answer Questions
1. What hope floats in in this chapter, August 1934?
2. What is eating the crops?
3. To what state is Billie Jo's best friend moving?
4. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
5. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)