|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
2. What does Billie Jo think about as she sits in front of Ma's piano?
(a) Ma's playing
(b) Mad Dog's success
(c) Livie's laughter
(d) A song for babies
3. What totally unexpected event occurs in Autumn 1934?
(a) Billie Jo falls in love
(b) Daddy sells the farm
(c) It snows
(d) A meteor falls in the field
4. What does Arley ask Billie Jo to do for Vera Wanderdale's dance revue?
(a) Play piano
(b) Serve refreshments
(c) Sell tickets
(d) Sew costumes
5. What does Daddy do when a good rain comes following the snow?
(a) Sits in the rain for hours
(b) Goes to town for umbrellas
(c) Puts out more barrels and buckets
(d) Cleans the dust out of his tractor
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
2. Mrs. Love, the government lady, takes applications for males to work ____________ jobs.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
4. At what event is Billie Jo unable to play the piano because her hands hurt?
5. What does Billie Jo forget about when she's on the road?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)