|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be singing at the dance revue?
(a) Mad Dog
(d) Billie Jo
2. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
(a) Having fun
(b) Taking pictures
(c) Going sightseeing
(d) Meeting new people
3. Who is James Kingsbury?
(a) Secretary of State
(b) The new Methodist minister
(c) A Canadian photographer
(d) A Congressman
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
5. Billie Jo is glad to be around Mad Dog because he _________________________ or treat her like she's handicapped.
(a) Doesn't stare at her hands
(b) Doesn't swear
(c) Doesn't drink alcohol
(d) Doesn't leer at her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daddy say uses up more water than the wheat?
2. Mrs. Love, the government lady, takes applications for males to work ____________ jobs.
3. What does Billie Jo find in a box of baby clothes?
4. Where do people in town go to listen to Mad Dog's radio performance?
5. Ma thinks they should try growing some crops that do better in dry weather like cotton or ______________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)