|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
(a) That he loves her
(b) To put her hands to good use
(c) That she is beautiful
(d) That she can be anything she wants to be
2. Billie Jo would be a good athlete because she is ___________ and has great hands.
(a) A team player
3. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
(a) The school
(b) The church
(d) Railroad cars
4. Why does the person in #79 not ask Billie Jo to try out for a sport?
(a) Because the school has cancelled the athletic program
(b) Because her hands are injured
(c) Because they're not taking girls on the team
(d) Because the team is full
5. What does Billie Jo find in a box of baby clothes?
(a) Old pictures
(b) Dimes Ma saved
(c) Pressed flowers in a book
(d) Love letters
Short Answer Questions
1. Mad Dog says he got his name because as a child he used to _________________ like a mad dog.
2. At what event is Billie Jo unable to play the piano because her hands hurt?
3. What does Billie Jo think about as she sits in front of Ma's piano?
4. What color is the dust storm that roars through the area?
5. What does Daddy do when a good rain comes following the snow?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)