|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
(b) Railroad cars
(c) The church
(d) The school
2. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
(a) Meeting new people
(b) Going sightseeing
(c) Having fun
(d) Taking pictures
3. What can Billie Jo no longer tolerate?
(a) Being a teenager
(b) Living with her father
(c) Going to school
(d) Being in a room with a piano
4. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
(a) To put her hands to good use
(b) That she is beautiful
(c) That he loves her
(d) That she can be anything she wants to be
5. What does Billie Jo like to fall from the trees into her hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is held at the courthouse?
2. What color is the dust storm that roars through the area?
3. What does Arley ask Billie Jo to do for Vera Wanderdale's dance revue?
4. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
5. What hope floats in in this chapter, August 1934?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)