|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to encourage Billie Jo to try out for a sport?
(a) The basketball coach
(c) The softball coach
2. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
3. Why was Ma saving the dimes?
(a) To have a dress made
(b) To buy some ribbon
(c) To study music
(d) To buy a coffee pot
4. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
(a) That he loves her
(b) That she can be anything she wants to be
(c) To put her hands to good use
(d) That she is beautiful
5. Where does Daddy go to work?
(a) The state government
(b) The power company
(d) The phone company
Short Answer Questions
1. Arley thinks that Billie Jo can ___________________________.
2. Who is James Kingsbury?
3. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
4. Mad Dog says he got his name because as a child he used to _________________ like a mad dog.
5. At what event is Billie Jo unable to play the piano because her hands hurt?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)