|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
(a) They are hostile
(b) They avoid each other
(c) They spend as much time together as possible
(d) They don't talk much
2. What is found on the church steps?
(a) Used clothes
(c) A baby
(d) A food basket
3. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
(a) Having fun
(b) Going sightseeing
(c) Meeting new people
(d) Taking pictures
4. What does Billie Jo hunger for in her life?
5. Billie Jo is glad to be around Mad Dog because he _________________________ or treat her like she's handicapped.
(a) Doesn't drink alcohol
(b) Doesn't swear
(c) Doesn't leer at her
(d) Doesn't stare at her hands
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city is Mad Dog going?
2. Who does Billie Jo go on the road with to play piano?
3. Who is James Kingsbury?
4. Why is Mad Dog leaving?
5. What does Billie Jo think about as she sits in front of Ma's piano?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)