|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Love, the government lady, takes applications for males to work ____________ jobs.
2. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
(a) She did extra homework
(b) She shares her textbooks
(c) She tutored a classmate
(d) Dust blows into the classroom during a dust storm
3. What does Daddy think about Ma's idea to get water to the crops?
(a) It is idiotic
(b) It will dry up the well
(c) It is sure worth a try
(d) It is bound to work
4. In what war did Billie Jo's father serve?
(a) World War II
(b) Korean War
(c) Vietnam War
(d) World War I
5. Who is James Kingsbury?
(a) Secretary of State
(b) The new Methodist minister
(c) A Canadian photographer
(d) A Congressman
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazing discovery is made in Oklahoma during this time?
2. What does the government do to help the farmers?
3. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
4. What does Ma think will help get water to the crops?
5. What does Billie Jo like to fall from the trees into her hair?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)