|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crop is dying and drying up?
2. Why does Billie Jo think she should get extra credit in class?
(a) Dust blows into the classroom during a dust storm
(b) She did extra homework
(c) She shares her textbooks
(d) She tutored a classmate
3. Billie Jo chooses a set of songs that all have the word ___________ in the title.
4. What does Daddy say uses up more water than the wheat?
(a) Doing laundry
(b) Apple trees
(d) Washing dishes
5. What makes the people of Oklahoma begin to think that the dust plague might be over?
(a) A week of rain
(b) A rainbow
(c) Two days of clear blue
(d) Much cooler weather
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be singing at the dance revue?
2. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
3. What totally unexpected event occurs in Autumn 1934?
4. How many trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
5. What can Billie Jo no longer tolerate?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)