|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daddy no longer tell Billie Jo?
(a) That she is beautiful
(b) To put her hands to good use
(c) That she can be anything she wants to be
(d) That he loves her
2. What do Billie Jo and Daddy encounter on the way to a funeral?
(a) A train accident
(b) Relatives having a picnic
(c) A rainbow
(d) A black cloud of dust
3. What is the content of the letter from Aunt Ellis?
(a) She informs Daddy of a relative's death
(b) She sends details about her will
(c) She invites Billie Jo and Daddy to come for a visit
(d) She wants Billie Jo to come live with her
4. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
5. Which of the following does Billie Jo not want to find in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mad Dog leaving?
2. To what city is Mad Dog going?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Billie Jo expects to eat after the apples are ripe?
4. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
5. Which of the following does not catch on fire in the town?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)