|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Billie Jo and Daddy encounter on the way to a funeral?
(a) A black cloud of dust
(b) A train accident
(c) A rainbow
(d) Relatives having a picnic
2. What flowers would grow on the graves of the war dead?
(a) Pink peonies
(b) Red poppies
(c) White roses
(d) Blue iris
3. What helps Billie Jo escape life's problems?
(a) Her piano
4. What is Daddy's job?
(a) Auditing tax returns
(b) Selling men's clothes
(c) Digging holes for towers
(d) Selling agricultural implements
5. How had Ma brought in a little bit of money once in awhile?
(b) Playing piano
Short Answer Questions
1. Billie Jo is glad to be around Mad Dog because he _________________________ or treat her like she's handicapped.
2. What is the relationship between Billie Jo and Daddy?
3. What do the girls at the show want to know about Mad Dog?
4. In what country did Billie Jo's father serve during the war?
5. Where do people in town go to listen to Mad Dog's radio performance?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)