|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1935,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crop is dying and drying up?
2. Mad Dog says he got his name because as a child he used to _________________ like a mad dog.
(b) Eat anything he could
(c) Rattle his chain
(d) Run the streets
3. Billie Jo likes seeing new places and ________________________.
(a) Meeting new people
(b) Going sightseeing
(c) Having fun
(d) Taking pictures
4. What does Daddy do when a good rain comes following the snow?
(a) Cleans the dust out of his tractor
(b) Sits in the rain for hours
(c) Goes to town for umbrellas
(d) Puts out more barrels and buckets
5. What type of trees are in Billie Jo's front yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie Jo wish she could do in town?
2. Ma thinks they should try growing some crops that do better in dry weather like cotton or ______________.
3. Where does Aunt Ellis live?
4. How many times does Billie Jo attend the event at the courthouse?
5. What does Billie Jo hunger for in her life?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)