|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the song "Elvira" that Melody loves?
(a) The Oak Ridge Boys.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) The Fuller Brothers.
(d) Tom Waits.
2. How does Melody's goldfish die?
(a) It jumps out of the fish bowl.
(b) It is eaten by the cat.
(c) It dies from sitting in direct sunlight.
(d) It is overfed.
3. Who is the specialist that Melody's mother took her to in order to have her intelligence assessed before entering school?
(a) Dr. Jennings.
(b) Dr. Smith.
(c) Dr. Wilson.
(d) Dr. Hugely.
4. Who is Elizabeth's best friend, according to Melody in Chapter 11?
5. What is Melody's mother's favorite flower?
6. How does Melody say Jill came to be disabled in Chapter 5?
(a) She fell from a second-story window.
(b) She was born disabled.
(c) She was beaten as a baby.
(d) She was in a car accident.
7. What kind of puppy does Melody father give her when she is eight?
(a) A German Shepherd.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A golden retriever.
(d) A Scottish Terrier.
8. What is Melody's last name?
9. How old was Melody when she had the outburst in the store about the painted toy blocks described in Chapter 3?
10. Who was Melody's first grade teacher at school?
(a) Mr. Dimmings.
(b) Mrs. Hyatt.
(c) Mr. Gross.
(d) Mrs. Billups.
11. How old was Melody when her mother had gotten her potty trained?
12. Who taught Melody's special education classes in third grade?
(a) Mrs. Tracy.
(b) Mrs. Billups.
(c) Mr. Dimmings.
(d) Mrs. Shannon.
13. How old is Melody when her parents give her a goldfish?
14. How does the music teacher punish the two girls who make fun of the special education students in music class in Chapter 11?
(a) She sends them home.
(b) She makes them sit in the corner.
(c) She sends them to the principal's office.
(d) She makes them stand for the entire class.
15. Who is Melody's favorite superhero?
(b) Wonder Woman.
(d) Green Lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. V's full name?
2. What food does Melody's father always eat when he gets home from work?
3. What is the name of Melody's goldfish?
4. What does Mrs. V do after she and Melody watch the clouds in the end of Chapter 6?
5. What type of music does Melody's father love the most?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)