|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the song "Elvira" that Melody loves?
(a) The Oak Ridge Boys.
(b) The Fuller Brothers.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Tom Waits.
2. Who taught Melody's special education classes in third grade?
(a) Mrs. Tracy.
(b) Mrs. Shannon.
(c) Mr. Dimmings.
(d) Mrs. Billups.
3. How does the music teacher punish the two girls who make fun of the special education students in music class in Chapter 11?
(a) She makes them sit in the corner.
(b) She makes them stand for the entire class.
(c) She sends them to the principal's office.
(d) She sends them home.
4. What is Penny's third word as a baby?
5. How old is the girl named Ashley that is in Melody's special education group in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Melody's mother describe more fighting as she reads the newspaper on Saturday morning in Chapter 10?
2. What kind of puppy does Melody father give her when she is eight?
3. How old was Melody when she had the outburst in the store about the painted toy blocks described in Chapter 3?
4. What is Melody's mother's profession?
5. What does Melody describe Penny being obsessed with in Chapter 10?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)