|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Judy feeling as a result of trying to live a successful Mormon life?
2. What is Brother Mack doing that makes him "bad" in the eyes of the Mormons?
(c) Having an affair.
3. What is the name of the preacher at Central Church?
(a) Dan Nelson.
(b) Joseph White.
(c) Charles Cook.
(d) Greg Smith.
4. What character is not depicted during the representation of creation?
5. What does Jim do to make him realize Mormonism is false?
(a) Talks to his parents.
(b) Tries to read through the Bible.
(c) Talks to Donna.
(d) Talks to a Christian priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy struggle with once she's left the Mormon faith?
2. Who do Jim and Judy decide to tell first about their decision?
3. Who, after their children, do Jim and Judy tell first about their decision to leave the church?
4. What does Judy wonder why she doesn't do during the ceremony?
5. What class makes Judy realize the Mormon church is not a true religion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What steps do the Robertsons take before choosing a new church?
2. Why do the Robertsons have no friends after they leave the Mormon church?
3. Briefly describe Judy's thoughts and feelings as she went through the Mormon temple ceremony.
4. What will Jim and Judy's children not be able to do if they leave the Mormon church?
5. Why does Judy feel so strongly about witnessing to the Mormons about the untruthfulness of their religion?
6. What has Jim's role in the church become?
7. Briefly describe the significance of the idea of the word "central" to the Robertsons.
8. Why does the Mormon church teach against drinking coffee?
9. What happens to Janet at school when people begin to learn her family is leaving the church?
10. What does Judy hope to be able to do when she first leaves the Mormon church?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)