|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judy use to back up her belief that Mormonism is a false religion?
(b) Bible verses.
(c) Research from the Internet.
(d) Sunday School material.
2. How much of the funding for the Arkansas church comes from the LDS head office?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 90 percent.
3. How does Jim react to Judy's announcement?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He doesn't understand.
(c) He agrees with her.
(d) He is angry with her.
4. What encourages the Robertsons to find a new church?
(a) Their talk with the Maguires.
(b) A talk with Judy's parents.
(c) The death of Judy's dad.
(d) Their talk with the bishop.
5. What is the price of the youth conflicts conference?
(a) Fifty-five dollars.
(b) Eighty-five dollars.
(c) Seventy-five dollars.
(d) Sixty-five dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John and Dale ask Jim and Judy about?
2. Where do the Robertsons go for church after they leave the Mormon religion?
3. What do the Robertsons do with all their Mormon paraphernalia?
4. On which of their children do Jim and Judy think the change will have the least effect?
5. What do most of the Mormon women wear to cover the garments?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe Judy's thoughts and feelings as she went through the Mormon temple ceremony.
2. What steps do the Robertsons take before choosing a new church?
3. Why does Judy dislike wearing the temple garment so badly?
4. What has Jim's role in the church become?
5. Why do the Robertsons have no friends after they leave the Mormon church?
6. According to the Mormon's version of creation, from where does Adam come?
7. Why does the Mormon church require each family to have a year's supply of food on hand?
8. How does the bishop react to the Robertsons' decision to leave the church?
9. What might happen if Jim and Judy reveal the secrets of the Mormon temple?
10. What are the consequences of Jim and Judy moving to Arizona?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)