|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one book in which Judy does not find conflicts?
(a) Book of Mormon.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Pearl of Great Price.
(d) Doctrine and Covenants.
2. What does Judy struggle with once she's left the Mormon faith?
(b) Not wearing the garment.
(d) Drinking coffee.
3. How long had the Robertsons attended the Mormon church?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Ten years.
4. In what state do many Mormons live?
5. What book does the Bishop suggest that Jim and Judy read to renew their testimony?
(a) Book of Mormon.
(b) Their sunday school book.
(c) The Dictionary.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy read at night when she can't sleep?
2. Where do the Robertsons go for church after they leave the Mormon religion?
3. What do most of the Mormon women wear to cover the garments?
4. For which of her children does Judy have the most concern?
5. Who instructs the temple goers to put on their fig leaf aprons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What might happen if Jim and Judy reveal the secrets of the Mormon temple?
2. What steps do the Robertsons take before choosing a new church?
3. What happens when Judy visits the psychiatrist?
4. What has Jim's role in the church become?
5. How does the bishop react to the Robertsons' decision to leave the church?
6. According to the Mormon's version of creation, from where does Adam come?
7. Briefly describe Judy's thoughts and feelings as she went through the Mormon temple ceremony.
8. What are the consequences of Jim and Judy moving to Arizona?
9. Briefly describe the experience where Judy realizes the Mormon church isn't teaching the same things as Christ?
10. Why does Judy feel so strongly about witnessing to the Mormons about the untruthfulness of their religion?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)