|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Judy question about the Mormon faith?
2. How long have Jim and Judy been married?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Eight years.
3. What family populates most of Queen Creek?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Joses.
(c) The Robertsons.
(d) The Jacksons.
4. Who sets up the meeting with Jim and Judy to answer their questions about Mormonism?
(b) The priest.
5. How does Mormonism make Judy feel?
(c) Happy and energized.
(d) Tired and worn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the probation period for Jim and Judy?
2. After which lesson were the Robertsons asked when they wanted to be baptized?
3. What is the Bishop's storeroom?
4. Why do the Robertsons continue to attend the elders' lessons?
5. How many rooms are in the LDS church?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the members of the Mormon church pressure Jim and Judy to become members?
2. What do the Robertsons see while in Salt Lake City?
3. What is Jim and Judy's impression of the Mormon church?
4. What part of her Mormon work does Judy hate the most? Why?
5. With what is Judy impressed during her trip to Salt Lake City?
6. How does Brigham Young recognize the place where the Mormons are to live?
7. Briefly describe the Jackson family.
8. What happens at the Bishop's Storehouse?
9. What would Jim and Judy have to do before they were allowed in the temple?
10. What surprises Judy about the first church service that she attends?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)