|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were with Young when he first traveled to Salt Lake City?
(d) He was alone.
2. How do the women make Judy feel pressured?
(a) By visiting her.
(b) By threatening her.
(c) By sending letters.
(d) By calling her.
3. How old was Nell when she died?
4. What is the name of the town where the Jacksons live?
(a) Dusty Lane.
(b) King Lake.
(c) Potato Skin.
(d) Queen Creek.
5. Who sets up the meeting with Jim and Judy to answer their questions about Mormonism?
(c) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what company did Jim work?
2. How old was Joseph Smith when he had his vision?
3. What part of Mesa do the kids enjoy?
4. For what is the term "Saints" a shortened version?
5. How did Young know Salt Lake City was the Mormons' home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it dangerous that the Mormon church provides Sunday school lessons for members?
2. Why does Judy like the Sunday school material presented by the Mormon Church?
3. Why do the Mormons fast on the first Sunday of each month?
4. Why is there a monument containing gulls on the Mormon temple?
5. Briefly describe the Jackson family.
6. What part of her Mormon work does Judy hate the most? Why?
7. What are the similarities between Jim and Judy's Christian backgrounds?
8. What do the Mormons think about their church?
9. How does her new life as a Mormon woman make Judy feel?
10. Why is Judy surprised by Nell's confession?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)