|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Mormons fast?
(a) The first Sunday of every month.
(b) Every Sunday.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Every third Friday.
2. For what is the term "Saints" a shortened version?
(a) Saints of God.
(b) The Saints who will march in.
(c) Latter Day Saints.
(d) Christ's Saints.
3. By what title do the two men who speak to the Robertsons prefer to be called?
4. After which lesson were the Robertsons asked when they wanted to be baptized?
(a) After the last.
(b) Before the third.
(c) About the fourth.
(d) The first.
5. How long was the probation period for Jim and Judy?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city are the Jacksons baptized?
2. What is the Bishop's storeroom?
3. What year was it when the Mormons came to Salt Lake City?
4. Who does not go to Arizona with Jim?
5. To what state does Jim travel to oversee the potato harvest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What part of her Mormon work does Judy hate the most? Why?
2. Briefly explain Judy's experience with the church lady in Fayettteville.
3. When is Judy supposed to wear her special undergarments?
4. What do the Mormons think about their church?
5. Why is it dangerous that the Mormon church provides Sunday school lessons for members?
6. What requirements does the Mormon church put on Jim and Judy's marriage?
7. What do the Robertsons see while in Salt Lake City?
8. Why is there a monument containing gulls on the Mormon temple?
9. How does Brigham Young recognize the place where the Mormons are to live?
10. How do Jim and Judy's lives in Arizona change as a result of their Mormonism?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)