|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepared the Sunday School lessons for the Mormons?
(a) The bishops.
(b) Salt Lake hierarchy.
(c) The priests.
(d) The individual teachers.
2. Who sets up the meeting with Jim and Judy to answer their questions about Mormonism?
(c) The priest.
3. Of what religion are the Jacksons?
4. What family populates most of Queen Creek?
(a) The Jacksons.
(b) The Smiths.
(c) The Robertsons.
(d) The Joses.
5. What city do Jim and Judy visit before going back to Arkansas?
(b) Salt Lake City.
(c) Cedar City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nell when she died?
2. What time does Judy and Nell's Primary presidency meeting end?
3. When did Mormonism begin?
4. How long have Jim and Judy been married?
5. What draws the Robertsons to Mormonism?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there a monument containing gulls on the Mormon temple?
2. What would Jim and Judy have to do before they were allowed in the temple?
3. How do the members of the Mormon church pressure Jim and Judy to become members?
4. Why does Judy like the Sunday school material presented by the Mormon Church?
5. What do the Robertsons expect out of their evening with the Jacksons?
6. What part of her Mormon work does Judy hate the most? Why?
7. How do Jim and Judy handle the proposition that they be baptized?
8. What excuse do the Mormons give concerning their desire to hurry Jim and Judy into the church.
9. Why is Judy surprised by Nell's confession?
10. How does Judy feel on the day before she is to go through temple?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)