|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is not depicted during the representation of creation?
2. Where do the Robertsons look first for a church?
(a) The phone book.
(b) They drive around.
(c) They ask their friends.
(d) The newspaper.
3. Who in the Mormon religion is on the same level as God?
(a) Brigham Young.
(b) The bishops.
(c) The priests.
(d) Joseph Smith.
4. Why does Judy see the psychiatrist?
(a) Because Jim tells her to.
(b) Because the church leaders tell her to.
(c) Because she is so miserable.
(d) Because the doctor said so.
5. What book does the Bishop suggest that Jim and Judy read to renew their testimony?
(a) The Dictionary.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Book of Mormon.
(d) Their sunday school book.
6. What is one requirement of those who participate in the temple ritual?
(a) They must return each year.
(b) They must obey God.
(c) They must not tell what goes on there.
(d) They must never leave.
7. On which of their children do Jim and Judy think the change will have the least effect?
8. What part of the church is Steve about to enter?
(a) The temple.
(b) The priesthood.
(c) The scouts.
(d) Sunday School.
9. What class is Judy taking?
(b) Walking with God.
(c) Memorize the Word.
(d) Importance of Genealogy.
10. What do Jim and Judy share with Joe and Ellen?
(c) Their testimony.
(d) The Bible.
11. What emotions do the kids not show about their parents' decision?
12. For which of her children does Judy have the most concern?
13. What does Judy struggle with once she's left the Mormon faith?
(a) Not wearing the garment.
(b) Drinking coffee.
14. What is the name of the preacher at Central Church?
(a) Joseph White.
(b) Charles Cook.
(c) Greg Smith.
(d) Dan Nelson.
15. What does Dr. Patrick suggest for Judy?
(a) That she leave the Mormon church.
(b) That she leave Jim.
(c) That she see a psychiatrist.
(d) That she start an antidepressant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy think the other people look like in their temple garb?
2. Who does Jim discover is the one mediator between God and man?
3. What does Judy use to back up her belief that Mormonism is a false religion?
4. Who attends the ceremony with the Robertson family?
5. What do the Robertsons do with all their Mormon paraphernalia?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)