|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Judy feeling as a result of trying to live a successful Mormon life?
2. What words does Jim use to describe the ceremony?
(d) Mickey Mouse.
3. Why do Jim and Judy decide to move to Arizona?
(a) To start a potato chip business.
(b) To start a soup business.
(c) To start a potato salad business.
(d) To start a potato growing business.
4. Where does Jim finally take a job?
(a) In Salt Lake City.
(b) In Mesa.
(c) In Phoenix.
(d) In Arizona.
5. What does Judy think the other people look like in their temple garb?
6. Why does Judy see the psychiatrist?
(a) Because she is so miserable.
(b) Because Jim tells her to.
(c) Because the doctor said so.
(d) Because the church leaders tell her to.
7. On which of their children do Jim and Judy think the change will have the least effect?
8. What does Judy wonder why she doesn't do during the ceremony?
(a) Get up and run out.
(b) Sing out loud.
(c) Voice her disagreement with the stories.
(d) Shout praises.
9. What do Jim and Judy share with Joe and Ellen?
(b) Their testimony.
(d) The Bible.
10. Where do the Robertsons look first for a church?
(a) They drive around.
(b) They ask their friends.
(c) The phone book.
(d) The newspaper.
11. What is the name of the preacher at Central Church?
(a) Joseph White.
(b) Charles Cook.
(c) Dan Nelson.
(d) Greg Smith.
12. Who does Judy become like?
(b) Her mother.
13. How does Judy feel when she realizes Mormonism is a false religion?
14. How often is Jim going to church?
(a) Every session.
(b) Every other Sunday.
(d) Every fourth Sunday.
15. In what state do many Mormons live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim feel about the temple garment?
2. What do Jim and Judy call their group?
3. Who does Jim discover is the one mediator between God and man?
4. Why does Judy agree to move to Arizona?
5. What does Greg suggest might suffer when the Robertsons left the church?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)