|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do the elders want to meet with the Robertsons for class sessions?
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once weekly.
2. Why do the Robertsons continue to attend the elders' lessons?
(a) They don't want to offend the Jacksons.
(b) They are bored.
(c) They want to prove the elders wrong.
(d) They are interested in the story.
3. For what company did Jim work?
(b) Frito Lay.
(c) Campbell's Soup.
4. What drink is allowed for Jim and Judy?
5. When do the Mormons fast?
(a) The first Sunday of every month.
(b) Every Sunday.
(c) Every third Friday.
(d) Every other day.
6. Which of these were not a reason the Robertsons were easy bait for the Mormons?
(a) They were looking for a religion that seemed to care about its people.
(b) They were looking for a religion that made sense.
(c) They didn't get a chance to discuss the religion.
(d) They were already Mormon.
7. What does Judy not do in the church?
(b) Act as a visiting teacher.
(c) Play piano.
(d) Teach primary.
8. To what cooking appliance does Judy compare her experience with the Mormons?
(a) A crock pot.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A can opener.
(d) A pressure cooker.
9. What deity in the LDS church surprises Judy?
(b) The heavenly father.
(c) The heavenly mother.
(d) The Holy Spirit.
10. What atmosphere do the Robertsons expect the meeting to have?
(c) Like a classroom.
11. Who founded the Mormon church?
(a) Elder White.
(b) Elder Wilson.
(c) Joseph Smith.
12. Where were Jim and Judy not allowed to go?
(a) The temple.
(b) Away from Salt Lake City.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The Beehive.
13. What threatens the crops of the first LDS members?
(b) Leaf rot.
14. What is the LDS church called?
(a) Jesus' church.
(b) The church.
(c) One church.
(d) Our church.
15. What does Nell tell Judy after the meeting?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She doesn't think she has any friends.
(c) She wants to quit working in Primary.
(d) She is happy that Judy has become a Mormon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must approve Jim and Judy as LDS members?
2. How many children did Nell have?
3. What term does Judy give to herself?
4. By what title do the two men who speak to the Robertsons prefer to be called?
5. What part of Mesa do the kids enjoy?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)