|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim give up?
(c) Watching sports.
2. During what meal do the Robertsons meet with Larry and Lyn?
3. Who led the Mormons to Salt Lake City?
(a) Joseph Smith.
(b) Brigham Young.
(d) Jim Jackson's grandfather.
4. What do Joe and Larry always do before flying the plane?
(a) Check the gas.
(c) Bless the plane.
(d) Check the oil.
5. What does Judy learn she is not allowed to read?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Anti-Mormonism literature.
(d) Romance novels.
6. When did Mormonism begin?
(a) 1820 B.C.
(b) 1920 A.D.
(c) 820 B.C.
(d) 1820 A.D.
7. What does Judy want to do while in the temple?
(a) Run away.
(b) Talk to Jim.
(d) Find her children.
8. How long have Jim and Judy been married?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Sixteen years.
9. What drink is allowed for Jim and Judy?
10. What draws the Robertsons to Mormonism?
(a) The elders' lifestyles.
(b) The history of the faith.
(c) A vision.
(d) The Mormon lifestyle.
11. What does not impress Judy about the Mormon church?
(a) Its intellectual nature.
(b) Its family friendliness.
(c) Its daily evidence of faith
(d) its preprepared lessons.
12. By what title do the two men who speak to the Robertsons prefer to be called?
13. What eats the locusts?
(c) A lion.
14. With what person in their church had Judy had a disagreement?
(a) Her Sunday School teacher.
(b) The pastor.
(c) A deacon.
(d) The VBS Co-Director.
15. When do the Mormons fast?
(a) Every third Friday.
(b) The first Sunday of every month.
(c) Every Sunday.
(d) Every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what state does Jim travel to oversee the potato harvest?
2. Who founded the Mormon church?
3. What did Jim and Judy hear in their home church?
4. What term does Judy give to herself?
5. Where do the Robertsons live in Arizona?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)