|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepared the Sunday School lessons for the Mormons?
(a) The priests.
(b) The individual teachers.
(c) Salt Lake hierarchy.
(d) The bishops.
2. Who does not go to Arizona with Jim?
3. What building does the LDS church add to its facility?
(a) An old funeral home.
(b) A old mortuary.
(c) A old hospital.
(d) An old nursing home.
4. During what meal do the Robertsons meet with Larry and Lyn?
5. What do Joe and Larry always do before flying the plane?
(a) Check the gas.
(b) Check the oil.
(c) Bless the plane.
6. To what position does Judy advance in the Mormon Church?
(a) Primary presidency.
(c) Branch president.
(d) Secondary presidency.
7. What was the LDS church building in Arkansas used for before it was a church?
(a) A library.
(b) A private home.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A post office.
8. How many children did Nell have?
9. What does Judy want to do while in the temple?
(a) Run away.
(c) Talk to Jim.
(d) Find her children.
10. What does Judy not do in the church?
(a) Play piano.
(b) Teach primary.
(c) Act as a visiting teacher.
11. What is the Bishop's storeroom?
(a) Place where religious clothing is kept.
(b) Place where religious item are stored.
(c) A church-run cannery.
(d) A used clothing store.
12. Who was the second president of the LDS church?
(a) Joseph Smith.
(b) Benedict Moore.
(c) Jim Farmer.
(d) Brigham Young.
13. What is the name of the Mormon church's program for elementary aged children?
(b) Sunday School.
14. In what city are the Jacksons baptized?
(a) Apache Junction.
(b) Salt Lake City.
(c) Queen's Creek.
15. Of what religion are the Jacksons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Relief Society women do?
2. How do the women make Judy feel pressured?
3. When do the Mormons fast?
4. What does Nell tell Judy after the meeting?
5. How does Judy describe her spiritual life?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)