|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Patrick suggest for Judy?
(a) That she see a psychiatrist.
(b) That she leave the Mormon church.
(c) That she start an antidepressant.
(d) That she leave Jim.
2. What actions does Jim not oversee during potato harvest?
3. What will Brother Mack not be able to do?
(a) Go to the temple.
(b) Be forgiven.
(c) Be a Boy Scout leader.
(d) Go to heaven.
4. How does Judy describe her spiritual life?
5. How does Mormonism make Judy feel?
(a) Happy and energized.
(b) Tired and worn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class makes Judy realize the Mormon church is not a true religion?
2. With what person in their church had Judy had a disagreement?
3. What part of Mesa do the kids enjoy?
4. Who does Judy question about the Mormon faith?
5. What do Mormons call themselves?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)