|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the children they don't need to do anymore when they pray?
(a) Fold their arms.
(b) Bow their heads.
(c) Speak out loud.
(d) Close their eyes.
2. To what verse does Jim flop his Bible open?
(a) Timothy 2:5.
(b) Genesis 3:8.
(c) Revelations 4:5.
(d) John 3:16.
3. What is the Bishop's storeroom?
(a) Place where religious item are stored.
(b) A used clothing store.
(c) Place where religious clothing is kept.
(d) A church-run cannery.
4. Who founded the Mormon church?
(a) Joseph Smith.
(b) Elder White.
(c) Elder Wilson.
5. What does Steve use for a bathroom in the plane?
(a) A plastic box.
(b) A bottle.
(c) A Ziploc bag.
(d) A portable toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judy feel when she realizes Mormonism is a false religion?
2. What do most of the Mormon women wear to cover the garments?
3. How does Judy feel about the temple garment?
4. What do Jim and Judy decide to tell their children about their decision to leave Mormonism?
5. How did the Jacksons respond to the pressure to be baptized?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)