|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did Jim and Judy not have in their background?
(b) Disciples of Christ.
(c) First Christian.
2. How old was Nell when she died?
3. How does Jim feel about the temple garment?
(a) He refuses to take it off.
(b) He says it feels like wearing long handle underwear all the time.
(c) He refuses to let Judy wear hers.
(d) He refuses to wear it.
4. When did Mormonism begin?
(a) 1820 B.C.
(b) 1920 A.D.
(c) 820 B.C.
(d) 1820 A.D.
5. What do the Robertsons do with all their Mormon paraphernalia?
(a) They bury it.
(b) They burn it.
(c) They give it away.
(d) They sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Jim and Judy not allowed to go?
2. What does Judy not do in the church?
3. Whose laws are the women to obey?
4. What does Judy wonder why she doesn't do during the ceremony?
5. On which of their children do Jim and Judy think the change will have the least effect?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)