|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Robertsons do with all their Mormon paraphernalia?
(a) They sell it.
(b) They burn it.
(c) They give it away.
(d) They bury it.
2. What is one requirement of those who participate in the temple ritual?
(a) They must not tell what goes on there.
(b) They must obey God.
(c) They must never leave.
(d) They must return each year.
3. What threatens the crops of the first LDS members?
(a) Leaf rot.
4. What book does the Bishop suggest that Jim and Judy read to renew their testimony?
(a) Book of Mormon.
(b) The Dictionary.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Their sunday school book.
5. Who led the Mormons to Salt Lake City?
(b) Jim Jackson's grandfather.
(c) Brigham Young.
(d) Joseph Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mormons call themselves?
2. What does Judy call the bishop that signals she is intent on leaving the church?
3. What year was it when the Mormons came to Salt Lake City?
4. How long was the probation period for Jim and Judy?
5. Who was the second president of the LDS church?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)