|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greg suggest might suffer when the Robertsons left the church?
(a) Their sex life.
(b) Their salvation.
(c) Their family relationships.
(d) Their relationships with their friends.
2. What do Jim and Judy decide to tell their children about their decision to leave Mormonism?
(a) The children have to make up their own minds.
(b) Only the basics.
(d) The truth.
3. What are Judy's first feelings of the Mormon church.
(a) She is impressed.
(b) She is offended.
(c) She is curious.
(d) She is not impressed.
4. Who, after their children, do Jim and Judy tell first about their decision to leave the church?
(c) The bishop.
5. In the temple Judy wonders why they are being told to repeat a prayer originally answered by whom?
(a) Joseph Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy wonder why she doesn't do during the ceremony?
2. Whose laws are the women to obey?
3. What is the name of the house where Brigham Young's wives lived?
4. What year was it when the Mormons came to Salt Lake City?
5. What do Mormons call themselves?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)