|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the probation period for Jim and Judy?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
2. How did Young know Salt Lake City was the Mormons' home?
(a) It was written on the map.
(b) It was a good guess.
(c) They inherited the land from Joseph Smith.
(d) He saw it in a vision.
3. What odd things are not included in the Mormon ceremony?
(a) Washing and anointing.
(c) Secret handshakes.
(d) Secret tokens and signs.
4. What does Judy wonder why she doesn't do during the ceremony?
(a) Sing out loud.
(b) Get up and run out.
(c) Shout praises.
(d) Voice her disagreement with the stories.
5. What threatens the crops of the first LDS members?
(b) Leaf rot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg suggest might suffer when the Robertsons left the church?
2. What is the name of the house where Brigham Young's wives lived?
3. For what is the term "Saints" a shortened version?
4. What part of the church is Steve about to enter?
5. Who led the Mormons to Salt Lake City?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)