Chapter 1, The Weakness
• Judy and her children travel with Jim to Mesa one summer while he oversees the potato harvest.
• Judy remembers an incident where she was treated badly as she tried to help another lady plan Vacation Bible School.
• Judy shares her own and Jim's church backgrounds.
Chapter 2, The Questions
• Judy and Jim visit in the Mormon church. They enjoy the experience.
• Judy visits Bishop's Storehouse with Lynn.
• Judy and Jim become more deeply impressed as they watch the Jacksons live out their Mormon faith.
• Judy and Jim question their new friends about their faith.
• The couple has little time to talk to one another about the information they have learned.
Chapter 3, Tempter's Snare
• Jim and Judy agree to what they believe will be an informal dinner with Larry and Lyn to discuss Mormonism.
• Instead Jim and Judy are given a formal presentation of the beginnings of...
This section contains 1,185 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)