|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office in the student council did George hold?
2. What does Emily tell George is the only thing she really wants?
3. Why does Emily choose to not re-live her life?
4. What is George's natural feeling about women?
5. How did Simon Stimwell die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the titles given to the three acts in this play, and what significance do they have to the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the different phases of the relationship between Emily and George and how the relationship affects the course of the plot for the other characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What does Emily learn about herself from her confrontations with George and how do these interaction cause her to change?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)