Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
2. What do Emily and Mrs. Gibbs say about the living when George enters the cemetery?
3. What does Mrs. Webb give Emily when she first begins her new life?
4. What does Emily beg her mother to do at the end of the play?
5. What is removed from the stage during George and Emily's wedding?
How do Dr. Gibbs and Mr. Webb change through the course of the play, and what causes these changes?
Simon Stimson was a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence--however brief--alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Simon had not been in the play at all?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this play, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)