Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
2. What do Emily and Mrs. Gibbs say about the living when George enters the cemetery?
3. What does Mrs. Webb give Emily when she first begins her new life?
4. What does Emily beg her mother to do at the end of the play?
5. What is removed from the stage during George and Emily's wedding?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Security and safety are two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this play. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Fear is a common theme in this play that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)