|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily worry about as she drinks her soda with George?
(a) She likes George.
(b) It was too expensive.
(c) She is late getting home.
(d) She doesn't know what to say.
2. What two terms do the dead use to describe life?
(a) Loving and hateful.
(b) Carefree and simple.
(c) Mundane and hectic.
(d) Awful and wonderful.
3. What do Emily and Mrs. Gibbs say about the living when George enters the cemetery?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They do not understand.
(c) They are wonderful and warm.
(d) They are fighting a losing battle.
4. Why does Emily choose to not re-live her life?
(a) No one around her cherishes life the way they should.
(b) She knows too much.
(c) It was too painful.
(d) She was too eager to move on.
5. What office in the student council did George hold?
(b) Vice President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George do when he enters the cemetery alone?
2. What does Mrs. Webb give Emily when she first begins her new life?
3. What does Emily not like about the cemetery?
4. What is the first actual character that the stage manager plays?
5. What does the stage manager say we all know at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)