|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily not like about the cemetery?
(a) Watching her loved ones grieve for her.
(b) The dreary feeling there.
(c) Not being able to communicate with the living.
(d) Being new there.
2. What does George ask Emily to do while he is at college?
(a) Call him on the phone.
(b) Visit his mom.
(c) Write him letters.
(d) Not date other guys.
3. What does the stage manager say during a pause in the wedding?
(a) Emily was wise to fear this wedding.
(b) Love is a beautiful thing.
(c) The patterns of life repeat themselves.
(d) One of these young people will die soon.
4. Who enters the stage just after Mrs. Webb is done speaking at the wedding?
(a) Mr. Webb.
(b) Mrs. Gibbs.
5. What does the stage manager tell the audience to do at the end of the play?
(a) Go home and rest.
(b) Live life to the fullest.
(c) Cherish those around them.
(d) Learn something.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the stage manager, what almost always accompanies youth and love?
2. What does George tell his mother he and Emily will do just before he is married?
3. What does George say that he is celebrating with Emily?
4. How did Emily die?
5. What does the stage manager say everyone in town is doing at the end of the play?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)