|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the stage manager say are witnesses to the marriage between George and Emily?
(a) God and angels.
(b) The town.
(c) The audience.
(d) The world.
2. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
(a) The stars.
3. How did Wally die?
(a) War wound.
(c) Car accident.
4. What is George's natural feeling about women?
(a) They are too quick to trust.
(b) They need to be protected.
(c) They are naturally more good than men.
(d) They are kinder than men.
5. What does Emily worry about as she drinks her soda with George?
(a) She likes George.
(b) It was too expensive.
(c) She is late getting home.
(d) She doesn't know what to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT take a seat in one of the chairs in the first scene of Act 3?
2. What does Mr. Web say when he first comes home from work in the third act?
3. What is the setting of the first scene in Act 3?
4. What does George buy for Emily during their chat after the Student Council elections?
5. How did Simon Stimwell die?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)