|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily worry about as she drinks her soda with George?
(a) It was too expensive.
(b) She doesn't know what to say.
(c) She likes George.
(d) She is late getting home.
2. What is Emily's natural feeling about men?
(a) They are all corrupt.
(b) They should be perfect.
(c) They are here to protect women.
(d) They are not people to trust.
3. How did Wally die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) War wound.
4. Who does the stage manager say are witnesses to the marriage between George and Emily?
(a) The world.
(b) The town.
(c) God and angels.
(d) The audience.
5. What does the stage manager say IS eternal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George say when Emily tells him what she is worried about while drinking sodas with him?
2. Who sits by Mrs. Webb at the wedding?
3. What does Emily beg her mother to do at the end of the play?
4. What does George say that he is celebrating with Emily?
5. What does the stage manager say is the ancient tradition Emily and George are embarking on when they get married?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)