|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Webb say she is crying at the wedding?
(a) She is worried.
(b) She does not think this will last.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) She feels it all went too fast.
2. Why does Emily think George is so conceited?
(a) He dates too many girls.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He was just elected to a student council office.
(d) He is extremely good at baseball.
3. What does George buy for Emily during their chat after the Student Council elections?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A flower.
(c) Some candy.
(d) A soda.
4. What is George's natural feeling about women?
(a) They are too quick to trust.
(b) They are kinder than men.
(c) They are naturally more good than men.
(d) They need to be protected.
5. Who speaks the most during the wedding?
(a) The stage manager.
(b) Mrs. Soames.
(d) Mrs. Webb.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the stage manager, what almost always accompanies youth and love?
2. Why does Emily say what she thinks about just before she gets married?
3. What office in the student council did George hold?
4. What does Emily tell George she is not sorry for as they talk after the student council elections?
5. What does Emily decide to do shortly after her death?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)