|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George realize when he is talking to Emily after the student council elections?
(a) She is staring at him.
(b) She is mad at him.
(c) She is scared of him.
(d) She is blushing.
2. Who sits by Mrs. Webb at the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Soames.
(b) Simon Stimwell.
(c) Mrs. Gibbs.
(d) Mr. Webb.
3. What does the stage manager say is the ancient tradition Emily and George are embarking on when they get married?
(a) Living two by two.
(b) Forsaking ones parents.
(c) Sacrificing comfort for the greater good.
(d) Announcing to the world their monogamy.
4. What does Emily demand of George just before they get married?
(a) That he love her forever.
(b) That he be a good father.
(c) That he allow her to live near her family.
(d) That he buy her a house.
5. Who is teasing George on his wedding day?
(a) His father.
(b) Some baseball buddies.
(d) The stage manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Emily is so hard for a fella' as he talks to her after the student council elections?
2. What does the stage manager say we all know at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Mrs. Webb say is cruel while at the wedding?
4. What does George say he does not want to do just before he gets married?
5. What is the first thing Emily realizes about her mother when she sees her in her new life?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)