|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George decide to not go to college after all?
(a) He does not get good enough grades.
(b) He and Emily realize they are meant to be together.
(c) He wants to pursue his baseball career.
(d) He is afraid to leave his mother alone.
2. According to the stage manager, what almost always accompanies youth and love?
3. Who is to be buried at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Mrs. Gibbs.
(c) Simon Stimwell.
4. What does the stage manager say everyone in town is doing at the end of the play?
5. How does the stage manager describe the weddings in this town?
(a) Joyous and rowdy.
(b) Long and tedius.
(c) Sweet and sentimental.
(d) Plain and short.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily's natural feeling about men?
2. What do Mrs. Gibbs's relatives say about her gravestone?
3. What does George buy for Emily during their chat after the Student Council elections?
4. What does Emily demand of George just before they get married?
5. What is the first thing Emily realizes about her mother when she sees her in her new life?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)