|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon Stimson say to Emily when she re-joins the group at the cemetery?
(a) Life was too good for him.
(b) She is a fool.
(c) The living are cruel and ignorant.
(d) Some lives are not worth living.
2. What does Emily say about the Earth?
(a) It will always be her home.
(b) It is awful and wonderful.
(c) It is more dear than she ever could have imagined.
(d) It is too wonderful for anyone to realize.
3. What does Emily not like about the cemetery?
(a) Being new there.
(b) Watching her loved ones grieve for her.
(c) Not being able to communicate with the living.
(d) The dreary feeling there.
4. Who does the stage manager say are witnesses to the marriage between George and Emily?
(a) The audience.
(b) God and angels.
(c) The town.
(d) The world.
5. What does George realize when he is talking to Emily after the student council elections?
(a) She is blushing.
(b) She is staring at him.
(c) She is mad at him.
(d) She is scared of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Web say when he first comes home from work in the third act?
2. What does the stage manager say during a pause in the wedding?
3. What does Emily say just before she gets married?
4. What does George do after being teased on his wedding day?
5. What does Mrs. Webb say is cruel while at the wedding?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)