|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George do after being teased on his wedding day?
(a) Runs out of the church.
(b) Remains calm.
(c) Punches someone.
2. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
(c) The stars.
3. What is the first actual character that the stage manager plays?
(a) Mr. Mulligan.
(b) Mr. Miller.
(c) Mr. Morgan.
(d) Mr. Millet.
4. What does the stage manager do after George enters the cemetery?
(a) Holds him.
(b) Cries with George.
(c) Draws the curtain over the scene.
(d) Leads him away from the cemetary.
5. What does George say he does not want to do just before he gets married?
(a) Go to school
(b) Grow old.
(c) Make his love live in poverty.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George answer the stage manager's question to Emily after the Student Council elections?
2. What does Emily beg her mother to do at the end of the play?
3. Who does the stage manager introduce at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What two terms do the dead use to describe life?
5. What does Emily tell George is the only thing she really wants?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)