|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily beg her mother to do at the end of the play?
(a) Come with her.
(b) Truly see her and experience the moments she has.
(c) Let loose of her mundane duties for a time.
(d) Keep her safe.
2. Who does Mrs. Webb say cried earlier in the day at the wedding?
(b) Mr. Webb.
(c) Mrs. Gibbs.
(d) The stage manager.
3. What is Emily's natural feeling about men?
(a) They should be perfect.
(b) They are all corrupt.
(c) They are here to protect women.
(d) They are not people to trust.
4. What does George do after being teased on his wedding day?
(a) Runs out of the church.
(c) Remains calm.
(d) Punches someone.
5. What does George say he does not want to do just before he gets married?
(a) Make his love live in poverty.
(b) Go to school
(c) Get married.
(d) Grow old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stage manager say has fully enjoyed life while living it?
2. What kind of college is George going to?
3. What does Mrs. Webb say is cruel while at the wedding?
4. How did Simon Stimwell die?
5. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)