|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits by Mrs. Webb at the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Soames.
(b) Simon Stimwell.
(c) Mr. Webb.
(d) Mrs. Gibbs.
2. What does Mrs. Webb say she wants to do before her daughter gets married, but does not think she will have the chance to do?
(a) Speak to George.
(b) Thank all the guests.
(c) Talk to her daughter.
(d) Kiss her daughter.
3. What does George tell Emily is so hard for a fella' as he talks to her after the student council elections?
(a) Hiding his feelings.
(b) Denying pretty girls.
(c) Avoiding conceit.
(d) Allowing faults to creep into his character.
4. What is one of the main differences in town between the second and third acts?
(a) Many people died.
(b) More people drive cars.
(c) The town is bigger.
(d) The war has begun.
5. Why does George decide to not go to college after all?
(a) He and Emily realize they are meant to be together.
(b) He wants to pursue his baseball career.
(c) He does not get good enough grades.
(d) He is afraid to leave his mother alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily demand of George just before they get married?
2. What does Mr. Webb ask George just before he marries Emily?
3. What does the stage manager say is replacing automobiles while he chats with George and Emily?
4. What is the first thing Emily realizes about her mother when she sees her in her new life?
5. What is the setting of the first scene in Act 3?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)