|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily tell George is the only thing she really wants?
(a) To be loved.
(b) To have children.
(c) To be happy.
(d) To feel safe.
2. What question does the stage manager ask Emily while playing his first actual character?
(a) Why she was crying.
(b) If she won the election.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) Why she is with George.
3. What does George ask Emily to do while he is at college?
(a) Call him on the phone.
(b) Write him letters.
(c) Not date other guys.
(d) Visit his mom.
4. How does the stage manager describe the weddings in this town?
(a) Plain and short.
(b) Sweet and sentimental.
(c) Long and tedius.
(d) Joyous and rowdy.
5. What is one of the main differences in town between the second and third acts?
(a) The town is bigger.
(b) Many people died.
(c) More people drive cars.
(d) The war has begun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office in the student council did Emily hold?
2. What does the stage manager say we all know at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does the stage manager tell Emily and George to show the audience at the beginning of the fifth scene?
4. Who does the stage manager say has fully enjoyed life while living it?
5. What does George say when Emily tells him what she is worried about while drinking sodas with him?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)