|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be buried at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Simon Stimwell.
(d) Mrs. Gibbs.
2. How did Simon Stimwell die?
(b) War wound.
(c) Car accident.
3. What does Emily not like about the cemetery?
(a) Watching her loved ones grieve for her.
(b) The dreary feeling there.
(c) Not being able to communicate with the living.
(d) Being new there.
4. Who speaks the most during the wedding?
(b) The stage manager.
(c) Mrs. Soames.
(d) Mrs. Webb.
5. What does George ask Emily to do while he is at college?
(a) Write him letters.
(b) Not date other guys.
(c) Visit his mom.
(d) Call him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the stage manager, what almost always accompanies youth and love?
2. What does Mrs. Webb give Emily when she first begins her new life?
3. Why does Emily say what she thinks about just before she gets married?
4. What does George say he does not want to do just before he gets married?
5. What does Mr. Web say when he first comes home from work in the third act?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)