|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the stage manager ask Emily while playing his first actual character?
(a) Where she has been.
(b) Why she was crying.
(c) If she won the election.
(d) Why she is with George.
2. Why does George decide to not go to college after all?
(a) He wants to pursue his baseball career.
(b) He is afraid to leave his mother alone.
(c) He and Emily realize they are meant to be together.
(d) He does not get good enough grades.
3. What do Mrs. Gibbs's relatives say about her gravestone?
(a) It is much simpler than she would have liked.
(b) It suits her perfectly.
(c) It is too fancy.
(d) The saying is not appropriate for her.
4. What is the name of the town in this play?
(a) Grover's Corners.
(b) Grenwhich Village.
(c) Green Meadow Vista.
(d) Glenndale Crest.
5. How did Simon Stimwell die?
(a) Car accident.
(c) War wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stage manager say is replacing automobiles while he chats with George and Emily?
2. What does the stage manager say is the ancient tradition Emily and George are embarking on when they get married?
3. How did Wally die?
4. What does Emily say about the Earth?
5. What does George do when he enters the cemetery alone?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)