|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing the stage manager says in Act 2?
(a) This is the end of the act.
(c) And they lived happily ever after.
(d) I now pronounce you man and wife.
2. What does Emily tell George is the only thing she really wants?
(a) To have children.
(b) To be happy.
(c) To feel safe.
(d) To be loved.
3. What does Mrs. Webb say she wants to do before her daughter gets married, but does not think she will have the chance to do?
(a) Thank all the guests.
(b) Speak to George.
(c) Kiss her daughter.
(d) Talk to her daughter.
4. Who speaks the most during the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Webb.
(b) The stage manager.
(d) Mrs. Soames.
5. What question does the stage manager ask Emily while playing his first actual character?
(a) Where she has been.
(b) Why she was crying.
(c) If she won the election.
(d) Why she is with George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stage manager say is the ancient tradition Emily and George are embarking on when they get married?
2. What does Mr. Webb ask George just before he marries Emily?
3. What does the stage manager tell the audience to do at the end of the play?
4. What does George tell Emily is so hard for a fella' as he talks to her after the student council elections?
5. What does George realize when he is talking to Emily after the student council elections?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)