|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be buried at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Mrs. Gibbs.
(c) Simon Stimwell.
2. What does Emily demand of George just before they get married?
(a) That he be a good father.
(b) That he love her forever.
(c) That he allow her to live near her family.
(d) That he buy her a house.
3. Who does the stage manager introduce at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The people in the cemetary.
(b) The new people in town.
(c) Some of the audience members.
(d) The children of Emily and George.
4. What does the stage manager say is replacing automobiles while he chats with George and Emily?
5. What do Mrs. Gibbs's relatives say about her gravestone?
(a) It suits her perfectly.
(b) It is too fancy.
(c) The saying is not appropriate for her.
(d) It is much simpler than she would have liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
2. Why does George decide to not go to college after all?
3. What is George's natural feeling about women?
4. What does Mrs. Webb say she wants to do before her daughter gets married, but does not think she will have the chance to do?
5. Where did George and Emily go after they were elected to their offices in the student council?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)