|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Emily realizes about her mother when she sees her in her new life?
(a) She is radiant.
(b) She is so young.
(c) She seems sad.
(d) She is tired.
2. What does Mr. Webb ask George just before he marries Emily?
(a) If he can calm Emily down.
(b) If he truly loves Emily.
(c) If he can take care of Emily.
(d) If he really knows what being a husband will entail.
3. What does the stage manager say is replacing automobiles while he chats with George and Emily?
4. How did Wally die?
(c) War wound.
(d) Car accident.
5. What do the row of chairs on stage indicate in the first scene in Act 3?
(b) A class system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mrs. Gibbs's relatives say about her gravestone?
2. What does George say he does not want to do just before he gets married?
3. What is George's natural feeling about women?
4. What is the name of the town in this play?
5. Who does Mrs. Webb say cried earlier in the day at the wedding?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)