|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT take a seat in one of the chairs in the first scene of Act 3?
(a) Mr. Webb.
(b) Mrs. Gibbs.
(c) Mrs. Soames.
(d) Simon Stimwell.
2. Who does Mrs. Webb say cried earlier in the day at the wedding?
(b) The stage manager.
(c) Mrs. Gibbs.
(d) Mr. Webb.
3. What kind of college is George going to?
4. What does Mrs. Webb give Emily when she first begins her new life?
(a) A hug.
(b) Some birthday presents.
(c) A picture.
(d) A book.
5. Why does Emily choose to not re-live her life?
(a) She was too eager to move on.
(b) No one around her cherishes life the way they should.
(c) It was too painful.
(d) She knows too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first actual character that the stage manager plays?
2. Who does the stage manager introduce at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who does the stage manager say are witnesses to the marriage between George and Emily?
4. What does the stage manager say everyone in town is doing at the end of the play?
5. What does George say that he is celebrating with Emily?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)