|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wally die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) War wound.
2. What is the second real character that the stage manager plays?
(a) The ring bearer.
(b) The decorator.
(c) The mailman.
(d) The minister.
3. What does the stage manager say we all know at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) That life is worth living.
(b) That life is short.
(c) That everyone dies.
(d) That something is eternal.
4. What does Emily tell George she is not sorry for as they talk after the student council elections?
(a) Spreading a rumor.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Being so bold.
(d) Hurting his feelings.
5. What is removed from the stage during George and Emily's wedding?
(a) The curtain.
(b) Most of the cast.
(c) The school.
(d) The house settings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily worry about as she drinks her soda with George?
2. Who speaks the most during the wedding?
3. What does the stage manager say is the ancient tradition Emily and George are embarking on when they get married?
4. Which of the following does the stage manager say is NOT eternal?
5. What do Emily and Mrs. Gibbs say about the living when George enters the cemetery?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)