|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily tell George she is not sorry for as they talk after the student council elections?
(a) Telling the truth.
(b) Being so bold.
(c) Spreading a rumor.
(d) Hurting his feelings.
2. What does the stage manager tell the audience to do at the end of the play?
(a) Learn something.
(b) Cherish those around them.
(c) Go home and rest.
(d) Live life to the fullest.
3. What does Emily say just before she gets married?
(a) She loves George.
(b) She hates George and wishes she were dead.
(c) She refuses to live far from her father.
(d) She would rather things remain the way they are.
4. How old is Emily when she begins her new life?
5. What does the stage manager say we all know at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) That something is eternal.
(b) That life is short.
(c) That everyone dies.
(d) That life is worth living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Webb say cried earlier in the day at the wedding?
2. What does the stage manager say during a pause in the wedding?
3. How did Wally die?
4. What does the stage manager do after George enters the cemetery?
5. What does George say he does not want to do just before he gets married?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)