1. Who gives the introduction to the play?
The stage manager.
2. Which state is this play set in?
3. What time of day does this play begin?
Just before sunrise.
4. Where does Mrs. Gibbs die?
Out west while visiting her daughter.
5. What is Joe's occupation?
6. At the beginning of the play, what does Dr. Gibbs say he has been up all night doing?
Helping a woman give birth to twins.
7. What does Joe do when he leaves town?
Goes to college.
This section contains 4,892 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)