|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in the second act?
(a) Mrs. Webb.
(b) The stage manager.
(d) Dr. Gibbs.
2. What office in the student council did Emily hold?
(d) Vice President.
3. What personal detail about Simon Stimson do we learn from the stage manager?
(a) He will die in a few days.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He has a drinking problem.
4. What do the guests at George and Emily's wedding sit on?
(d) The ground.
5. How much time passed between the first act and the second act?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks the most during the wedding?
2. What does Mrs. Gibbs chide her husband for when he comes home at the beginning of the play?
3. What is one of the main differences in town between the second and third acts?
4. Where does Mrs. Gibbs die?
5. What does the stage manager say that the third act will be about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)