|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joe killed?
(a) In a strange city of a strange disease.
(b) In a street brawl.
(c) In the war.
(d) In a car accident.
2. What is the name of the town in this play?
(a) Green Meadow Vista.
(b) Glenndale Crest.
(c) Grover's Corners.
(d) Grenwhich Village.
3. Why does Dr. Gibbs never leave his town?
(a) He hates to travel.
(b) He has moral obligations to stay where he is.
(c) He does not want to leave the town without a doctor.
(d) He worries about leaving his children.
4. What is the first actual character that the stage manager plays?
(a) Mr. Mulligan.
(b) Mr. Miller.
(c) Mr. Millet.
(d) Mr. Morgan.
5. What kind of college is George going to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily say is keeping her from sleeping when her father comes home from work?
2. Who is to be buried at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Where was Emily just before she came on stage in the second scene?
4. What does George want to be when he grows up?
5. What does Mrs. Gibbs do when she first enters the stage in the second act?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)