|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Simon Stimwell die?
(a) War wound.
(b) Car accident.
2. Who enters the stage just after Mrs. Webb is done speaking at the wedding?
(b) Mr. Webb.
(c) Mrs. Gibbs.
3. What does George realize when he is talking to Emily after the student council elections?
(a) She is scared of him.
(b) She is mad at him.
(c) She is blushing.
(d) She is staring at him.
4. Where are Mrs. Webb and Mrs. Gibbs heading at the beginning of the third scene?
(b) Choir practice.
(c) The school.
(d) The market.
5. Why does Emily say what she thinks about just before she gets married?
(a) How handsome George is.
(b) She feels that things are good the way they are.
(c) She is scared.
(d) Her father crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office in the student council did George hold?
2. How does Mrs. Gibbs want to use the extra money she has coming in?
3. What does Mr. Webb talk to George about when Mrs. Webb runs out of her kitchen?
4. Who tells Mr. Webb what George wants to be when he grown up?
5. What does Mr. Webb add to the advice he gives George as they talk in the Webb's kitchen?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)