|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Webb panic when she sees George?
(a) He is not supposed to see Emily before the wedding.
(b) She thinks something is wrong at the Gibbs's house.
(c) He seems to be angry.
(d) She is not fully dressed yet.
2. How does George answer the stage manager's question to Emily after the Student Council elections?
(a) She was scared of a runaway horse.
(b) She was at the elections.
(c) She won by a landslide.
(d) They are dating.
3. What is Simon Stimson's occupation?
(a) Choir director.
4. What does Emily worry about as she drinks her soda with George?
(a) It was too expensive.
(b) She is late getting home.
(c) She doesn't know what to say.
(d) She likes George.
5. What is a special talent that George has?
(c) Healing animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stage manager urge the audience to do while George and Emily prepare to tell their story?
2. What is Mrs. Soames known in the town for?
3. What office in the student council did George hold?
4. What does Howie Newsome talk about in the street at the beginning of the second act?
5. What does George buy for Emily during their chat after the Student Council elections?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)