|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily tell George she is sorry for as they talk after the student council elections?
(a) Spreading a rumor.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Hurting his feelings.
(d) Being so bold.
2. What does Dr. Gibbs say they must do to help Simon Stimson?
(a) Have compassion.
(b) Hold an intervention.
(c) Visit him often.
(d) Leave him alone.
3. What kind of college is George going to?
4. What does Mrs. Gibbs serve for breakfast on the first morning of the second act?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(b) French toast.
(c) Fruit and toast.
(d) Hot cakes.
5. What did the stage manager call the first act?
(a) Enduring Happiness.
(b) Love and Marriage.
(c) Daily Life.
(d) Life and Death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office in the student council did Emily hold?
2. What is Howie Newsome's occupation?
3. What does Dr. Gibbs tell his wife he will not do while they chat in the yard together?
4. What does Howie Newsome talk about in the street at the beginning of the second act?
5. What is Emily doing when she asks her mother her very important question?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)