|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stage manager plan to put into the time capsule?
(a) A picture of the townspeople.
(b) This play.
(c) Emily's journal.
(d) A drop of his blood.
2. What does Mr. Gibbs say is something only done in big cities?
(a) Working too long.
(b) Locking doors.
(c) Spreading gossip.
(d) Encouraging a college education.
3. What do the guests at George and Emily's wedding sit on?
(a) The ground.
4. What is Howie Newsome's occupation?
5. What does Mrs. Webb do when she first enters the stage in the second act?
(a) Makes breakfast.
(b) Tends her garden.
(c) Feeds her chickens.
(d) Kisses her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do when he leaves town?
2. What does Mrs. Gibbs serve for breakfast on the first morning of the second act?
3. Where does Mrs. Webb run when George comes to her house?
4. What does Emily tell George she is sorry for as they talk after the student council elections?
5. What does Emily say is keeping her from sleeping when her father comes home from work?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)