|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs.Gibbs while Mr Gibbs is talking to George after school?
(a) On a walk.
(b) The market.
(c) Choir practice.
(d) The garden.
2. What does Mr. Webb talk about when he is first introduced by the stage manager?
(a) The town's social and political life.
(b) The many hardships the town has faced.
(c) The economic situation of the town.
(d) The businesses in the town.
3. Who is to be buried at the beginning of Act 3?
(c) Mrs. Gibbs.
(d) Simon Stimwell.
4. Where did George and Emily go after they were elected to their offices in the student council?
(a) The school library.
(b) Emily's house.
(c) George's house.
(d) A soda shop.
5. Which of these does the stage manager NOT mention as having happened in the space between acts?
(a) Mountains eroded.
(b) Wars were waged.
(c) Couples got married.
(d) Children learned to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits by Mrs. Webb at the wedding?
2. Where were Mrs. Webb and Mrs. Gibbs before the third scene?
3. What does George plan to do when he leaves his mother's house?
4. What does Emily tell George she is sorry for as they talk after the student council elections?
5. Who asks questions of Mr. Webb when he has finished his introduction of the town?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)