|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in the second act?
(b) The stage manager.
(c) Mrs. Webb.
(d) Dr. Gibbs.
2. Why does Mrs. Webb panic when she sees George?
(a) He is not supposed to see Emily before the wedding.
(b) She is not fully dressed yet.
(c) He seems to be angry.
(d) She thinks something is wrong at the Gibbs's house.
3. What two terms do the dead use to describe life?
(a) Mundane and hectic.
(b) Loving and hateful.
(c) Carefree and simple.
(d) Awful and wonderful.
4. What does the stage manager say that the third act will be about?
5. What does Emily demand of George just before they get married?
(a) That he buy her a house.
(b) That he love her forever.
(c) That he allow her to live near her family.
(d) That he be a good father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs.Gibbs while Mr Gibbs is talking to George after school?
2. What does Emily worry about as she drinks her soda with George?
3. Who asks questions of Mr. Webb when he has finished his introduction of the town?
4. How does George answer the stage manager's question to Emily after the Student Council elections?
5. What does Mr. Webb ask George just before he marries Emily?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)