|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing the stage manager says in Act 2?
(b) This is the end of the act.
(c) And they lived happily ever after.
(d) I now pronounce you man and wife.
2. Who does the stage manager introduce at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Some of the audience members.
(b) The children of Emily and George.
(c) The new people in town.
(d) The people in the cemetary.
3. What does the stage manager tell the audience they may do at the end of the first act?
4. Who tells Mr. Webb what George wants to be when he grown up?
(b) Mrs. Webb.
(d) The stage manager.
5. What does Dr. Gibbs give George when he has finished talking to him after school?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A hug.
(d) A rake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Gibbs put on Emily's grave?
2. What is so conspicuous about one of the chairs in the first row in the first scene of Act 3?
3. What does George do after being teased on his wedding day?
4. What does Mr. Webb do for the person he sees on his way home from work on the first day of the play?
5. What does the stage manager tell Emily and George to show the audience at the beginning of the fifth scene?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)