|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the stage manager introduce at the beginning of the second scene of the play?
(a) A famous doctor.
(b) A geologist.
(c) A university professor.
(d) Another narrator.
2. What is Simon Stimson's occupation?
(b) Choir director.
3. Where does Mrs. Gibbs die?
(a) At a town party.
(b) At home in her bed.
(c) On the train while traveling.
(d) Out west while visiting her daughter.
4. What is Joe's occupation?
5. What triggers the appearance of the Webb family at the beginning of the book?
(a) A horn honking.
(b) The factory whistle.
(c) The school bell.
(d) An alarm clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Gibbs try to do as she enters her house after talking to her husband in the yard?
2. What does George talk about after his parents go to bed?
3. Where are Mrs. Webb and Mrs. Gibbs heading at the beginning of the third scene?
4. What is Mr. Webb's profession?
5. At the beginning of the play what does Mrs. Webb do when she first comes out of her house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)