|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is said that Ourika belonged to a "race of ____ murderers."
2. What items did Ourika remove from the house to deceive herself?
(b) Family memorabilia.
3. Which one of the following was included in those enthusiasms?
4. When Ourika woke, she saw all but which expression/emotion on the faces of the doctors.
5. Melancholy is a type of _____.
(a) Muscle disease.
(b) Feverish state.
(c) Deep sadness.
6. Mme. de B. was scheduled to travel to which location the following day?
(d) Monte Carlo.
7. Ourika's first memories were of sitting in Mme's _____ room.
8. Ourika prayed to understand why she was meant to _____.
(a) Fight for equality.
(b) Exist alone.
(c) Be an example.
(d) Care for Mme. de B.
9. Which accessory did Ourika wear at all times?
10. Which of the following is not used to describe Mme de B. at this time?
11. Ourika felt a great loss due to the absence of a ____.
(d) Last name.
12. Ourika had a history of being stronger than her ____.
13. Ourika said she had paid regards to ______ in return.
(a) Lady Luck.
(d) The Devil.
14. Where did the massacres take place?
(d) Santo Domingo.
15. How old was Ourika when she was taken from her homeland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ourika born?
2. Charles and Ourika's relationship was always filled with _____.
3. What is the intended bride's first name?
4. Ourika refers to her love for Charles as being ____.
5. Which adjective did Ourika use to describe Mme's friends?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)