|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title of the man's aunt?
2. Ourika portrays _____ violence.
3. The doctor traveled to which city?
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Fowles' opinion of Ourika has turned into _____.
5. What is the surname of Claire's husband?
6. In which year did Claire get married?
7. What was the man's rank?
8. In what year was Claire-Louise born?
9. How long did it take Claire to write the novels?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
10. The doctor told Ourika that in order to save herself she would have to calm her ___.
(b) Heart rate.
11. What was Claire's title at this time?
12. The doctor had previously been prejudiced against which of the following?
13. Ourika suffered from which mental illness?
(c) Bipolar disorder.
14. Early in their careers, writers need all but which of the following?
15. Ourika speaks about a life of ____ before moving to the cloisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman's state of mind?
2. Claire's father refused to support the execution of which political official?
3. Which was not included in the description of Francis?
4. The chevalier that worked for ______ brought the child to France.
5. Who was the Emperor at that time?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)