|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ourika pages 39-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ourika prayed to understand why she was meant to _____.
(a) Be an example.
(b) Exist alone.
(c) Care for Mme. de B.
(d) Fight for equality.
2. In what year did Claire-Louise die?
3. Ourika often speaks about the Reign of _____.
4. Charles' fiancee was very ____ toward Ourika.
5. What does Ourika crave most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the order of the convent?
2. How many novels did Claire pen during her short tenure?
3. Which one of the following was included in those enthusiasms?
4. Ourika felt that Charles was just learning how to ____.
5. Part of Ourika's illness was caused by the fact that she did not feel ______.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)