|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction to Ourika.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was the book published?
2. What term is used to describe Claire's works?
3. Who wrote "Delphine?"
(a) De Stael.
4. Which country is Ourika's "land of exile?"
(a) United States.
5. The doctor noted that the tombstones were being used as ____.
(a) Paper weights.
(c) Table tops.
Short Answer Questions
1. The neighborhood was part of which major city?
2. The name of the town in which the doctor visited Ourika is Faubourg Saint _____.
3. In which year was Claire's first book published?
4. The order to which the doctor belonged devoted itself to teaching the _____.
5. The doctor noted that all but a few ____ arches remained at the church.
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)