|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction to Ourika.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fowles refers to shopping in old fashioned book stores as a ______.
(a) Joy ride.
(c) Love affair.
2. Claire's father refused to support the execution of which political official?
(a) Czar Nicholas Romanov.
(b) Ivan the Terrible.
(d) Louis XIV.
3. In which location did the doctor finish his medical studies?
4. What position did the chevalier's boss hold?
(a) Chief of Police.
5. In which year was the monarchy restored?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ourika speaks about a life of ____ before moving to the cloisters.
2. The story took place before which war?
3. The doctor told Ourika that in order to save herself she would have to calm her ___.
4. What was the title of the man's aunt?
5. Which was not included in the description of Francis?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)