|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ourika pages 31-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the woman's state of mind?
2. How old was Charles at this time?
3. What was the title of the man's aunt?
4. The doctor noted that the tombstones were being used as ____.
(a) Paper weights.
(d) Table tops.
5. In which country was the story set in the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous poet is quoted at the beginning of the introduction?
2. Fowles' "affair" with Ourika began ____ years after visiting the book store.
3. Ourika did not consider ____ to be a sin.
4. What item did Claire's mother want to collect?
5. Fowles' lead character was unfairly _____.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)