|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ourika pages 24-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The intended bride's entire family was killed except for which of the following members?
(c) Great aunt.
2. Charles often thought of _____ as being the same as existence.
3. In which year were Duras' works replicated?
4. What word is used to describe the Marquise?
5. What is the name of a person that loves books?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the two people that developed the term?
2. Which adjective did Ourika use to describe Mme's friends?
3. Fowles' opinion of Ourika has turned into _____.
4. Early in their careers, writers need all but which of the following?
5. What items did Ourika remove from the house to deceive herself?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)