Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny warn Riah about in Book 3, Chapter 13?
2. Who tells Jenny that he is now free of servitude to Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 9?
3. What does Venus confess to Boffin that he was plotting to do in Book 3, Chapter 14?
4. When Boffin hides, who does he see plotting with Venus in Book 3, Chapter 14?
5. Who gets married in a secret ceremony in Book 4, Chapter 4?
Explain the significance of the novel's title. What did the author mean by calling the book Our Mutual Friend? Cite an example to support your answer.
Money has particular significance in the Our Mutual Friend. What is the significance of having money in the story? Who chases after money? Who has money? Who loses money? Who gains money? What does Dickens ultimately say about money through Bella and what is the importance of this discovery and the character's role? Explain.
Choose a character that Bella grows to like and become familiar with. How does their relationship evolve?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)