Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny warn Riah about in Book 3, Chapter 13?
2. Who tells Jenny that he is now free of servitude to Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 9?
3. What does Venus confess to Boffin that he was plotting to do in Book 3, Chapter 14?
4. When Boffin hides, who does he see plotting with Venus in Book 3, Chapter 14?
5. Who gets married in a secret ceremony in Book 4, Chapter 4?
Explain Dickens' use of humor in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of humor and explain why the author used them where he did.
The author uses more than one instance of irony in Our Mutual Friend. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the book and note why they are examples of irony.
Choose a character that Bella grows to like and become familiar with. How does their relationship evolve?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)