Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny warn Riah about in Book 3, Chapter 13?
2. Who tells Jenny that he is now free of servitude to Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 9?
3. What does Venus confess to Boffin that he was plotting to do in Book 3, Chapter 14?
4. When Boffin hides, who does he see plotting with Venus in Book 3, Chapter 14?
5. Who gets married in a secret ceremony in Book 4, Chapter 4?
Describe Silas Wegg. What is his role in Our Mutual Friend? What was Dickens trying to accomplish by creating Silas' character in the novel?
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in Our Mutual Friend. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
The concept of good versus evil appears throughout the book. Who in your opinion is good? Who is bad? Why? Do these characters change over time? Why or why not? Describe.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)