|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has breakfast with the Boffins in Book 4, Chapter 2?
2. What happens when Headstone gets angry in Book 4, Chapter 1?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He starts shouting.
(c) His nose bleeds.
(d) He falls down.
3. Who does Lizzie tell Bella that she wants to talk to?
(a) The man who cleared her father's name.
(b) The man who saved her sister.
(c) The man who fought her suitor.
(d) The man who rescued her brother.
4. Where does Headstone return to work in Book 4, Chapter 7?
(a) The school.
(b) The ship.
(c) The library.
(d) The legal firm.
5. Who is enjoying traveling in Book 3, Chapter 8?
(a) Charley Hexam.
(b) Mortimer Lightwood.
(c) Betty Higden.
(d) Lizzie Hexam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is devastated to hear of the unfortunate circumstances of friends in Book 4, Chapter 2?
2. Who did Riah lend money that comes to his doorstep in Book 3, Chapter 13?
3. Who profess their love for each other in Book 3, Chapter 16?
4. What does Bella ask her father to pretend in Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. Who does Headstone meet at Wrayburn's house and give money in Book 3, Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella show that you can be poor yet happy in her marriage choice in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. Describe Mr. Twemlow's interactions with Mrs. Lammle in Book 3, Chapter 17.
3. How does Riah show that Rogue is a villain in Book 3, Chapter 2?
4. What happens to Rogue in Book 3, Chapters 2 and 3?
5. How are Riderhood and Bradley punished for their own crimes in Book 4, Chapter 15?
6. Describe Eugene Wrayburn's visit to Jenny Wren's store in Book 3, Chapter 10.
7. Describe Betty Higden's interactions after she leaves the Boffins.
8. What happens when Jenny comes to see Riah in Book 3, Chapter 12?
9. What is Charley afraid of in Book 4, Chapter 7?
10. How has Bella's relationship with John changed her views of money and life in Book 4, Chapter 5?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)