|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Boffin think about the Boffins' social standing?
(a) He thinks it is ridiculous.
(b) He is afraid of losing it.
(c) He does not care about it.
(d) He needs to uphold a comparable lifestyle.
2. When Mr. and Mrs. Lammle's property is about to be auctioned off, who does Mrs. Lammle go to visit in Book 3, Chapter 17?
3. Who feels murderous towards Wrayburn in Book 3, Chapter 11?
4. Who profess their love for each other in Book 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Bella and Rokesmith.
(b) Mrs. Lammle and Jeffrey.
(c) Eugene and Mortimer.
(d) Fox and Lizzie.
5. What does Riah give Abigail Potterson?
(a) A letter about Lizzie.
(b) A locket to keep.
(c) A book to read.
(d) A sword to fight with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assumption is made about Rokesmith concerning his affection for Bella in Book 3, Chapter 15?
2. Whom does Noddy refuse to listen to in Book 4, Chapter 14?
3. Who comes to talk to Fledgeby in Book 3, Chapter 1?
4. Who says that he has been a slave for too long in Book 4, Chapter 3?
5. What does Bella yell at Mr. Boffin in Book 3, Chapter 15?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)