|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Jenny that he is now free of servitude to Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 9?
2. Where does Headstone return to work in Book 4, Chapter 7?
(a) The ship.
(b) The school.
(c) The library.
(d) The legal firm.
3. Where does Rogue work in Book 4, Chapter 7?
(a) Lammle residence.
(b) Boffin mansion.
(c) Plashwater Weir Mill Lock.
(d) Angler's Inn.
4. What does Boffin like to talk about in Book 3, Chapter 14?
(a) His death.
(b) His will.
(c) His fears.
(d) His wealth.
5. Who glares at Rokesmith at breakfast in Book 3, Chapter 15?
(a) Mrs. Wilfer.
(b) Mr. Boffin.
(c) Mrs. Boffin.
(d) Mr. Wilfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bradley think the priest is for in Book 4, Chapter 11?
2. Who did Riah lend money that comes to his doorstep in Book 3, Chapter 13?
3. In Book 3, Chapter 2, who goes for a walk with Jenny Wren?
4. What assumption is made about Rokesmith concerning his affection for Bella in Book 3, Chapter 15?
5. Where is Wrayburn staying in Book 4, Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jenny comes to see Riah in Book 3, Chapter 12?
2. Why is Noddy Boffin annoyed with Rokesmith in Book 3, Chapter 15?
3. Describe Riah's interaction with Fledgeby and Lammle in Book 3, Chapter 1.
4. What is Bella perturbed about Mr. Boffin in Book 3, Chapter 5?
5. How are Riderhood and Bradley punished for their own crimes in Book 4, Chapter 15?
6. Why does John Rokesmith refuse to see Mortimer?
7. Describe how Wegg torments Boffin in Book 4, Chapter 3.
8. What does Venus confess to Boffin?
9. Describe Bradley's interactions at Wrayburn's house in Book 3, Chapter 11.
10. What does Lizzie tell Bella in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)