|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bradley think the priest is for in Book 4, Chapter 11?
(a) A coronation.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A christening.
(d) A wedding.
2. Who apparently has a fondness for Lizzie Hexam in Book 3, Chapter 1?
3. What assumption is made about Rokesmith concerning his affection for Bella in Book 3, Chapter 15?
(a) He is fickle.
(b) He is too passionate.
(c) He is deceptive.
(d) He just wants her money.
4. Who in fact has taken away Lizzie Hexam in Book 3, Chapter 1?
5. What does Jenny warn Riah about in Book 3, Chapter 13?
(a) lawsuit for assaulting his friend.
(b) Harming Lizzie in any way.
(c) A possible fight between the two visitors.
(d) Bad weather approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella talk to Rokesmith about in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. What is Jenny offered by her visitor at the store in Book 4, Chapter 7?
3. Who comes to visit Riah in Book 3, Chapter 13?
4. Who is not doing well after the attack in Book 4, Chapter 10?
5. Who returns to the Boffin mansion in Book 3, Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does John Rokesmith refuse to see Mortimer?
2. How does Bella show that you can be poor yet happy in her marriage choice in Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. How does Jenny help Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 8?
4. Describe Bradley's interactions at Wrayburn's house in Book 3, Chapter 11.
5. Describe Rokesmith's interest in Lizze in Book 3, Chapter 9.
6. What is the scheme that the Lammles come up with in Book 3, Chapter 12?
7. How has Bella's relationship with John changed her views of money and life in Book 4, Chapter 5?
8. Why is Noddy Boffin annoyed with Rokesmith in Book 3, Chapter 15?
9. How does Riah show that Rogue is a villain in Book 3, Chapter 2?
10. Describe Mr. Twemlow's interactions with Mrs. Lammle in Book 3, Chapter 17.
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)