|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Riah lend money that comes to his doorstep in Book 3, Chapter 13?
2. What does Bella talk to Rokesmith about in Book 3, Chapter 9?
(a) Mortimer's passion for arguments.
(b) Boffin's poor treatment of him.
(c) Lizzie's estrangement from Eugene.
(d) Hexam's temper with his son.
3. What does Mrs. Boffin think her husband is becoming in Book 3, Chapter 5?
(a) A pauper.
(b) A miser.
(c) A fool.
(d) A widower.
4. Who comes with a message to Jenny from Lizzie Hexam in Book 4, Chapter 9?
5. Who comes to talk to Fledgeby in Book 3, Chapter 1?
(a) Silas Wegg.
(b) Rogue Riderhood.
(c) Lizzie Hexam.
(d) Alfred Lammle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Rokesmith curious to meet at the traveler's funeral in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. In order to protect whose reputation will the attacker's identity remain hidden in Book 4, Chapter 10?
3. After Venus leaves, who comes to see Boffin in Book 3, Chapter 14?
4. Where is Wrayburn staying in Book 4, Chapter 1?
5. What does Riah try to prove to Abigail about Rogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does John Rokesmith refuse to see Mortimer?
2. Why is Noddy Boffin annoyed with Rokesmith in Book 3, Chapter 15?
3. What does Venus confess to Boffin?
4. Describe Eugene Wrayburn's visit to Jenny Wren's store in Book 3, Chapter 10.
5. What does Bella talk to her father about at his wedding anniversary in Book 3, Chapter 4?
6. Describe Rokesmith's interest in Lizze in Book 3, Chapter 9.
7. What is the scheme that the Lammles come up with in Book 3, Chapter 12?
8. What happens when Bradley goes in search of Eugene in Book 4, Chapter 1?
9. How does Riah show that Rogue is a villain in Book 3, Chapter 2?
10. What is Charley afraid of in Book 4, Chapter 7?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)