|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not doing well after the attack in Book 4, Chapter 10?
2. What happens when Eugene is attacked in Book 4, Chapter 6?
(a) Lizzie rescues him and takes him to the doctor.
(b) He fights his assailants bravely and wins.
(c) He becomes unconscious and wakes up in a tomb.
(d) He succumbs to wounds and dies.
3. Who returns to the Boffin mansion in Book 3, Chapter 5?
4. Who warns the Lammles to stay away from Georgiana?
(a) Mr. Wegg.
(b) Miss Hexam.
(c) Mr. Lightwood.
(d) Mr. Podsnap.
5. In order to protect whose reputation will the attacker's identity remain hidden in Book 4, Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What troubles do the Lammles have in Book 3, Chapter 12?
2. Who tries to convince Riah to give the debtor who owes him money a break in Book 3, Chapter 13 but to no avail?
3. What does Bella yell at Mr. Boffin in Book 3, Chapter 15?
4. What assumption is made about Rokesmith concerning his affection for Bella in Book 3, Chapter 15?
5. What is Wegg bitter about as he stands outside the Boffin residence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Venus confess to Boffin?
2. What happens to Rogue in Book 3, Chapters 2 and 3?
3. How does Bella show that you can be poor yet happy in her marriage choice in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. Describe Mr. Twemlow's interactions with Mrs. Lammle in Book 3, Chapter 17.
5. How does Wegg fail in his plan of humiliating Noddy Boffin in Book 4, Chapter 14?
6. What is Bella perturbed about Mr. Boffin in Book 3, Chapter 5?
7. Describe Rokesmith's interest in Lizze in Book 3, Chapter 9.
8. How are Riderhood and Bradley punished for their own crimes in Book 4, Chapter 15?
9. What does Bella talk to her father about at his wedding anniversary in Book 3, Chapter 4?
10. How does Jenny help Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 8?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)