|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who struggle and fall into the river and drown in Book 4, Chapter 15?
(a) Harmon and Boffin.
(b) Bradley and Venus.
(c) Wrayburn and Hexam.
(d) Headstone and Riderhood.
2. Who does Potterson try to revive in Book 3, Chapter 3?
3. What does Bella realize about money in Book 4, Chapter 16?
(a) Money is inherited.
(b) Money depends upon energy.
(c) Money does not bring happiness.
(d) Money requires good luck.
4. Who did Riah lend money that comes to his doorstep in Book 3, Chapter 13?
5. Who does Wrayburn's companion see that later will appear in his dreams in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A peasant farmer.
(b) A haggard looking man.
(c) A destitute worker.
(d) A pig-tailed girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silas want to get back from Venus in Book 4, Chapter 14?
2. Whom does Noddy refuse to listen to in Book 4, Chapter 14?
3. In Book 3, Chapter 1, who goes to visit Fledgeby with a payment?
4. Who in fact has taken away Lizzie Hexam in Book 3, Chapter 1?
5. Who returns to the Boffin mansion in Book 3, Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bella show that you can be poor yet happy in her marriage choice in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. Describe how Boffin is warned about Wegg's behavior in Book 4, Chapter 3 of Book 4.
3. Describe Lizzie's interaction with Eugene in Book 4, Chapter 6.
4. What happens to Rogue in Book 3, Chapters 2 and 3?
5. How does Wegg fail in his plan of humiliating Noddy Boffin in Book 4, Chapter 14?
6. Describe how Wegg torments Boffin in Book 4, Chapter 3.
7. Describe Rokesmith's interest in Lizze in Book 3, Chapter 9.
8. Describe Mr. Twemlow's interactions with Mrs. Lammle in Book 3, Chapter 17.
9. What does Bella talk to her father about at his wedding anniversary in Book 3, Chapter 4?
10. What does Lizzie tell Bella in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)