|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Wilfer upset about in Book 4, Chapter 5?
(a) Her daughter got married without her consent.
(b) Her brother was imprisoned for larceny.
(c) Her husband is lying to her.
(d) Her son was caught cheating on his wife.
2. What does Riah give Abigail Potterson?
(a) A book to read.
(b) A locket to keep.
(c) A letter about Lizzie.
(d) A sword to fight with.
3. Who is enjoying traveling in Book 3, Chapter 8?
(a) Charley Hexam.
(b) Mortimer Lightwood.
(c) Betty Higden.
(d) Lizzie Hexam.
4. Who has breakfast with the Boffins in Book 4, Chapter 2?
5. Who profess their love for each other in Book 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Lammle and Jeffrey.
(b) Bella and Rokesmith.
(c) Eugene and Mortimer.
(d) Fox and Lizzie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wegg and Venus find in Book 3, Chapter 7?
2. What does Lizzie fear about Bradley Headstone in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. What does Boffin like to talk about in Book 3, Chapter 14?
4. What does Mr. Boffin think about the Boffins' social standing?
5. Who celebrates their wedding anniversary in Book 2, Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wegg fail in his plan of humiliating Noddy Boffin in Book 4, Chapter 14?
2. Describe Rokesmith's interest in Lizze in Book 3, Chapter 9.
3. Describe Lizzie's interaction with Eugene in Book 4, Chapter 6.
4. How does Riah show that Rogue is a villain in Book 3, Chapter 2?
5. What happens when Bradley goes in search of Eugene in Book 4, Chapter 1?
6. What is the scheme that the Lammles come up with in Book 3, Chapter 12?
7. Describe Eugene Wrayburn's visit to Jenny Wren's store in Book 3, Chapter 10.
8. How does Bella show that you can be poor yet happy in her marriage choice in Book 4, Chapter 4?
9. How does Jenny help Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 8?
10. What does Bella talk to her father about at his wedding anniversary in Book 3, Chapter 4?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)