|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed mistakenly according to Rokesmith?
2. In Book 1, Chapter 14, who does Eugene find dead?
(c) Mr. Boffin.
3. What does the man who bothers Silas Wegg want to learn from him?
(a) How to spell.
(b) How to dance.
(c) How to fight.
(d) How to read.
4. Near what bridge does Jessie and his companion pass?
5. Who is the man that is infatuated with Georgiana according to Mrs. Lammle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor about Jessie Hexam finding bodies in the river?
2. Who does Bella take out in Book 2, Chapter 8 and talk about her marriage goals?
3. Who does Charley think would make a better teacher for Lizzie?
4. What does Eugene Wrayburn offer Lizzie?
5. What did Boffin first think a secretary was?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charley annoyed with his sister in Book 2, Chapter 15?
2. Describe the Gaffer.
3. What is Mrs. Lammle's scheme to trick Georgiana in Book 2, Chapter 4?
4. Describe Lightwood's conversation with Mr. Boffin in Book 1, Chapter 8.
5. What does Lightwood discover when he goes to find the sender of the note in Book 1, Chapter 3?
6. Describe Rokesmith's relationship with Mrs. Boffin.
7. Describe how Harmon became Rokesmith.
8. Describe Lizzie Hexam.
9. Describe the Podsnaps.
10. In Chapter 9, what does Boffin and his wife wish to do something for others?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)