|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is George Radfoot?
(a) A sailor Rogue knew.
(b) A Gaffer Rogue employed.
(c) An accountant Rogue killed.
(d) A teacher Rogue had.
2. Who sent the note to the lawyer about the dead body?
(a) Jessie Hexam.
(b) Charley Hexam.
(c) Melvin Twemlow.
(d) Lizzie Hexam.
3. Who does Silas Wegg meet when he goes to the house of the man who bothers him?
(a) Henrietta Boffin.
(b) Mr. Venus.
(c) John Harmon.
(d) Mr. Potterson.
4. Who bothers Silas Wegg?
(a) John Harmon.
(b) Noddy Boffin.
(c) Abby Potterson.
(d) Mr. Venus.
5. To whom does Silas Wegg talk about his amputation in Book 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Mr. Harmon.
(b) Mr. Venus.
(c) Mr. Boffin.
(d) Mr. Hexam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alfred Lammle going to marry in Book 1, Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of the tavern where Miss Abbey Potterson is a manager?
3. What is the name of the dead man?
4. . Who settles in with the Boffins in Book 2, Chapter 8?
5. Who is Charley worried about in Book 2, Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bradley Headstone.
2. What is Mrs. Lammle's scheme to trick Georgiana in Book 2, Chapter 4?
3. Describe Lizzie Hexam.
4. What does Rogue Riderhood accuse Jesse Hexam of and tell Mortimer and Eugene in Book 1, Chapter 12?
5. Why is Charley annoyed with his sister in Book 2, Chapter 15?
6. Describe the man who comes to the Riderhood residence in Book 2, Chapter 12.
7. Describe Mr. Venus.
8. Describe Bella's role in John Harmon's fortune in Book 1, Chapter 4.
9. Describe Mrs. Veneering.
10. How does Eugene reveal his interest in Lizzie in Book 1, Chapter 13?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)