|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy that the Boffins plan to adopt?
(a) John Harmon.
(b) Jessie Hexam.
(c) Charley Hexam.
(d) Eugene Fox.
2. Who is Jessie traveling with on the Thames River?
(a) His wife.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
3. Who does Rokesmith refuse to communicate with in Book 1, Chapter 16?
4. Who do the parents of Georgiana treat poorly at her birthday party?
(a) An old beggar.
(b) Her lover.
(c) A foreign man.
(d) A mysterious woman.
5. What does Eugene Wrayburn offer Lizzie?
(a) A new set of clothes.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) An education at her boardinghouse.
(d) A house of her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rogue's relationship with the person he goes to live with in Book 2, Chapter 12?
2. Who does Eugene see through the window at the Hexam home?
3. Who is George Radfoot?
4. Who sent the note to the lawyer about the dead body?
5. What is the name of the little orphan that the Boffins are going to adopt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rogue Riderhood accuse Jesse Hexam of and tell Mortimer and Eugene in Book 1, Chapter 12?
2. Describe how Harmon became Rokesmith.
3. What does Lightwood discover when he goes to find the sender of the note in Book 1, Chapter 3?
4. What is John Rokesmith's new role at the Boffins'?
5. What is Bella's new life at the Boffins like?
6. Describe Silas Wegg.
7. Describe the Podsnaps.
8. In the office where Mortimer and Eugene are sitting, what is revealed about Lizzie in Book 2, Chapter 6?
9. Describe the man who comes to the Riderhood residence in Book 2, Chapter 12.
10. Describe Lizzie Hexam.
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)