|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wegg and Venus find in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) A robin's nest.
(b) A pirate ship.
(c) A cash box.
(d) A chest.
2. Whom does Noddy refuse to listen to in Book 4, Chapter 14?
3. Who tries to convince Riah to give the debtor who owes him money a break in Book 3, Chapter 13 but to no avail?
4. Who warns the Lammles to stay away from Georgiana?
(a) Mr. Lightwood.
(b) Mr. Podsnap.
(c) Mr. Wegg.
(d) Miss Hexam.
5. In order to protect whose reputation will the attacker's identity remain hidden in Book 4, Chapter 10?
6. Who is John Rokesmith curious to meet at the traveler's funeral in Book 3, Chapter 9?
(a) Mortimer Lightwood.
(b) Charley Hexam.
(c) Betty Higden.
(d) Lizzie Hexam.
7. In Book 3, Chapter 2, who goes for a walk with Jenny Wren?
8. Who struggle and fall into the river and drown in Book 4, Chapter 15?
(a) Wrayburn and Hexam.
(b) Headstone and Riderhood.
(c) Harmon and Boffin.
(d) Bradley and Venus.
9. Who is trying to get in touch with Lizzie who apparently vanished in Book 2, Chapter 16?
10. Who did Riah lend money that comes to his doorstep in Book 3, Chapter 13?
11. Who is not doing well after the attack in Book 4, Chapter 10?
12. What does Charley say would be unforgivable on the part of Headstone in Book 4, Chapter 7?
(a) If he fought Wilfer.
(b) If he hurt Eugene.
(c) If he lost his faith.
(d) If he proposed to Lizzie.
13. Who celebrates their wedding anniversary in Book 2, Chapter 16?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Potterson.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Podsnap.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Boffin.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Lammle.
14. Who tells Jenny that he is now free of servitude to Fledgeby in Book 4, Chapter 9?
15. Who has breakfast with the Boffins in Book 4, Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Boffin hides, who does he see plotting with Venus in Book 3, Chapter 14?
2. Where is Wrayburn staying in Book 4, Chapter 1?
3. What does Charley Hexam tell Headstone about Wrayburn in Book 4, Chapter 7?
4. What does Boffin like to talk about in Book 3, Chapter 14?
5. Who does Alfred Lammle scheme with in Book 3, Chapter 12?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)