Short Answer Key
Book One, The Cup and The Lip; Chapter 1, On the Look Out; Chapter 2, The Man From Somewhere; Chapter 3, Another Man; and Chapter 4, The R. Wilfer Family
1. What is Jessie Hexam also known as?
2. Who is Jessie traveling with on the Thames River?
3. What does Jessie pull out of the water?
4. Near what bridge does Jessie and his companion pass?
5. What does Jessie say has given his livelihood?
6. Who are the Veneerings friends with?
7. What social event do the Veneerings host at their home?
A dinner party.
8. What is the name of the Veneering's lawyer?
9. What does the lawyer talk about?
A rich son and his inheritance.
10. Who sent the note to the lawyer about the dead body?
11. What is...
This section contains 2,942 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)