Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Jessie Hexam also known as?
2. Who is Jessie traveling with on the Thames River?
3. What does Jessie pull out of the water?
4. Near what bridge does Jessie and his companion pass?
5. What does Jessie say has given his livelihood?
6. Who are the Veneerings friends with?
7. What social event do the Veneerings host at their home?
A dinner party.
8. What is the name of the Veneering's lawyer?
9. What does the lawyer talk about?
A rich son and his inheritance.
This section contains 3,735 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)