|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Scouts Out; Chapter 11, In the Dark; Chapter 12, Meaning Mischief; and Chapter 13, Give a Dog a Bad Name, and Hang Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Riah lend money that comes to his doorstep in Book 3, Chapter 13?
2. What happens to Rokesmith at Rogue's residence?
(a) He gets into a bloody brawl leaving with a black eye.
(b) He is drugged, knocked out and thrown into the water.
(c) He falls asleep and wakes up to find himself stranded on an island.
(d) He is kidnapped by pirates and thrown into a bucket of spuds.
3. What does Jenny warn Riah about in Book 3, Chapter 13?
(a) A possible fight between the two visitors.
(b) lawsuit for assaulting his friend.
(c) Bad weather approaching.
(d) Harming Lizzie in any way.
4. Who is Jessie traveling with on the Thames River?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His business partner.
5. What was John Rokesmith afraid of becoming that made him take on a different persona?
(a) A sailor.
(b) Like his father.
(d) An accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Riah in Book 3, Chapter 13?
2. What do the Boffins show their visitor related to John Harmon?
3. Who does Wrayburn tell that he is looking for Lizzie at any cost in Book 3, Chapter 10?
4. What social event do the Veneerings host at their home?
5. Where does Mrs. Veneering go with Mr. Podsnap in Book 2, Chapter 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)