|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which the Orphan Makes his Will; Chapter 10, A Successor; Chapter 11, Some Affairs of the Heart; and Chapter 12, More Birds of Prey.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who bothers Silas Wegg want to learn from him?
(a) How to dance.
(b) How to read.
(c) How to fight.
(d) How to spell.
2. Who do the Boffins decide to take under their care?
3. Where are Mortimer Lightwood and Eugene Wrayburn sitting when they discuss their office space?
(a) Alfred's office.
(b) Jessie' office.
(c) Eugene's office.
(d) Mortimer's office.
4. Who is the lodger staying with the Wilfers that the Boffins consider a mutual friend?
(a) Jessie Hexam.
(b) Charley Hexam.
(c) John Rokesmith.
(d) Eugene Fox.
5. Who does Mr. Lammle congratulate for acting as matchmaker for Georgiana?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Boffin want her husband's tutor to give up in return for money?
2. Who does Eugene have dinner with in Book 1, Chapter 12?
3. From whom do the Boffins acquire an orphan in Book 1, Chapter 16?
4. Who goes to talk to Fledgeby in Book 2, Chapter 5?
5. What does Jessie say has given his livelihood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)