|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Mercury Prompting; Chapter 6, A Riddle without an Answer; Chapter 7, In Which a Friendly Move is Originated; and Chapter 8, In Which an Innocent Elopement Occurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has decided to complete his studies in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Eugene Fox.
(b) Alfred Lammles.
(c) Charley Hexam.
(d) Mortimer Lighthouse.
2. What did Boffin first think a secretary was?
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) A military leader.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Who discovers that Georgiana is very shy at her birthday party?
(a) Alfred Lammle.
(b) Sophronia Lammle.
(c) Mr. Podsnap.
(d) John Harmon.
4. What does the lawyer talk about?
(a) A lawsuit by the poor.
(b) A court injunction against his son.
(c) A rich son and his inheritance.
(d) A divorce from his wife.
5. Who is paying for Lizzie's education?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose stubbornness lay in the way of Lizzie's advancement?
2. Where does Mrs. Veneering go with Mr. Podsnap in Book 2, Chapter 3?
3. Who is the rich man in Book 1, Chapter 11 who has a daughter called Georgiana and is full of himself?
4. Near what bridge does Jessie and his companion pass?
5. What does Silas Wegg do on a London corner?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)