|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Birds of a Feather: Chapter 1, Of an Educational Character, Chapter 2, Still Educational; Chapter 3, A Piece of Work; and Chapter 4, Cupid Prompted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the inspector investigating a report of missing lime?
(a) Boffins residence.
(b) Veneering mansion.
(c) Six Jolly Fellowship Porters.
(d) Harmon villa.
2. What does Jenny Wren want in Book 2, Chapter 1?
(a) To be appreciated.
(b) To get married.
(c) To buy a house.
(d) To own her own shop.
3. Who is the customer that Abby berates?
(a) Mr. Venus.
(b) Mr. Rogue Riderhood.
(c) John Harmon.
(d) Mr. Boffin.
4. Who does Eugene have dinner with in Book 1, Chapter 12?
(a) Mortimer Lightwood.
(b) John Harmon.
(c) Mr. Podsnap.
(d) Alfred Lammle.
5. Who is the lodger staying with the Wilfers that the Boffins consider a mutual friend?
(a) John Rokesmith.
(b) Jessie Hexam.
(c) Charley Hexam.
(d) Eugene Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Boffin want her husband's tutor to give up in return for money?
2. What does the lawyer talk about?
3. What did Boffin first think a secretary was?
4. What does the visitor who comes to see Eugene say about Jessie Hexam?
5. Who is Jenny Wren?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)