|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Birds of a Feather: Chapter 1, Of an Educational Character, Chapter 2, Still Educational; Chapter 3, A Piece of Work; and Chapter 4, Cupid Prompted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the visitor who comes to see Eugene say about Jessie Hexam?
(a) He was kidnapped and is being tortured by the Wilfers.
(b) He drowned in the river with floating bodies.
(c) He is deathly ill by the anthrax poison he was exposed to.
(d) He murdered John Harmon and confessed his crime.
2. What is Jessie Hexam also known as?
3. Who does Mr. Boffin offer the position of secretary to in Book 1, Chapter 15?
(a) John Rokesmith.
(b) Jason Priestley.
(c) Mr. Veneering.
(d) Jessie Hexam.
4. In Book 1, Chapter 14, who does Eugene find dead?
(b) Mr. Boffin.
5. Who do the Boffins decide to take under their care?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lawyer talk about?
2. Who sent the note to the lawyer about the dead body?
3. What social event do the Veneerings host at their home?
4. Who has decided to complete his studies in Book 2, Chapter 1?
5. Who does Noddy Boffin see when he gets home in Book 1, Chapter 9?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)