|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Birds of a Feather: Chapter 1, Of an Educational Character, Chapter 2, Still Educational; Chapter 3, A Piece of Work; and Chapter 4, Cupid Prompted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Boffin want her husband's tutor to give up in return for money?
(a) His stall.
(b) His books.
(c) His magnifying lens.
(d) His glasses.
2. Whom are Eugene and Mortimer worried about the rumors around Jessie will affect?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Boffin.
(b) Lizzie and her suitor.
(c) Eugene's family.
(d) Jessie's family.
3. What does Silas Wegg do on a London corner?
(a) Set up a small shop.
(b) Fight with locals.
(c) Dance non-stop.
(d) Play music.
4. Who sent the note to the lawyer about the dead body?
(a) Charley Hexam.
(b) Jessie Hexam.
(c) Lizzie Hexam.
(d) Melvin Twemlow.
5. Who is Jenny Wren?
(a) A doll's dressmaker.
(b) A singer.
(c) A Congress woman.
(d) A preacher's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Boffins decide to take under their care?
2. What is the name of the dead man?
3. What is Abby's rule about drinking?
4. What does the man who bothers Silas Wegg want to learn from him?
5. Near what bridge does Jessie and his companion pass?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)