|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Mr. Wegg Prepares a Grindstone for Mr. Boffin's Nose; Chapter 15, The Golden Dustman at his Worst; Chapter 16, The Feast of the Three Hobgoblins; and Chapter 17, A Social Chorus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who glares at Rokesmith at breakfast in Book 3, Chapter 15?
(a) Mrs. Wilfer.
(b) Mrs. Boffin.
(c) Mr. Wilfer.
(d) Mr. Boffin.
2. In Book 1, Chapter 14, who does Eugene find dead?
(c) Mr. Boffin.
3. What does Headstone accuse Lizzie of accepting in Book 2, Chapter 15?
(a) Favors from Mortimer.
(b) Favors from Eugene.
(c) Favors from Charley.
(d) Favors from Silas.
4. After recovering from the death of the young orphan, who decides to leave the Boffin residence?
(a) Georgiana Podsnap.
(b) Betty Hidgen.
(c) Mrs. Lammle.
(d) Bella Wilfer.
5. Who has been helping out at the Bower along with Silas in Book 3, Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rokesmith at Rogue's residence?
2. Why is Bella resentful towards Rokesmith?
3. What was John Rokesmith afraid of becoming that made him take on a different persona?
4. Who does Rokesmith refuse to communicate with in Book 1, Chapter 16?
5. What assumption is made about Rokesmith concerning his affection for Bella in Book 3, Chapter 15?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)