|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Mr. Wegg Prepares a Grindstone for Mr. Boffin's Nose; Chapter 15, The Golden Dustman at his Worst; Chapter 16, The Feast of the Three Hobgoblins; and Chapter 17, A Social Chorus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boffin like to talk about in Book 3, Chapter 14?
(a) His death.
(b) His fears.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His will.
2. What do the Boffins show their visitor related to John Harmon?
(a) The room kept for him.
(b) His clothes and toys.
(c) His letters and books.
(d) His savings and accounts.
3. Who profess their love for each other in Book 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Fox and Lizzie.
(b) Bella and Rokesmith.
(c) Eugene and Mortimer.
(d) Mrs. Lammle and Jeffrey.
4. Who comes to the Boffins' house to teach Mr. Boffin how to read?
5. What does Mrs. Boffin want her husband's tutor to give up in return for money?
(a) His stall.
(b) His magnifying lens.
(c) His books.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Boffin hides, who does he see plotting with Venus in Book 3, Chapter 14?
2. For whom does Rokesmith try to arrange schooling in Book 2, Chapter 14?
3. Where is the inspector investigating a report of missing lime?
4. Who is Rokesmith supposed to marry?
5. Whose boat does Eugene see empty lying near the Hexam home?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)