|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Mr. Wegg Prepares a Grindstone for Mr. Boffin's Nose; Chapter 15, The Golden Dustman at his Worst; Chapter 16, The Feast of the Three Hobgoblins; and Chapter 17, A Social Chorus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lammle say is only a screen for Fledgeby in Book 3, Chapter 17?
(a) That Riah is a miser.
(b) That Twemlow owes Riah money.
(c) That Fledgeby is a hypochondriac.
(d) That Mrs. Boffin is a pauper.
2. Who profess their love for each other in Book 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Lammle and Jeffrey.
(b) Eugene and Mortimer.
(c) Fox and Lizzie.
(d) Bella and Rokesmith.
3. What does Venus confess to Boffin that he was plotting to do in Book 3, Chapter 14?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kidnap him.
(c) Fight with him.
(d) Blackmail him.
4. Who does Mr. Boffin offer the position of secretary to in Book 1, Chapter 15?
(a) John Rokesmith.
(b) Jason Priestley.
(c) Mr. Veneering.
(d) Jessie Hexam.
5. For whom does Rokesmith try to arrange schooling in Book 2, Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Boffin hides, who does he see plotting with Venus in Book 3, Chapter 14?
2. What do the Boffins show their visitor related to John Harmon?
3. Who has been masquerading as John Rokesmith?
4. Who is Rokesmith supposed to marry?
5. Where does Bella go after leaving the Boffins in Book 3, Chapter 16?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)