|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wormold do with the micro photograph?
2. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
3. When Milly and Beatrice go to the cinema, who comes to visit Wormold?
4. What does Hasselbacher do that is out of character for him?
5. When Wormold returns to Segura, Segura is:
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Wormold learn from Carter?
2. What does Wormold recognize in Carter?
3. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
4. What are Wormold's plans?
5. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
6. Wormold is served a plate without carrots. What does he do?
7. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
8. When Wormold returns to his home, what does he tell Beatrice?
9. Who sees Wormold and Milly off at the airport?
10. What does Hasselbacher tell Wormold about his involvement?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
London is so impressed with Wormold's information that they send him a secretary and radio operator. How does this interfere with Wormold's plans? How does he adapt his work routine? What problems did they have?
Essay Topic 2
Did Captain Segura really want to marry Milly? Yes or no? Was he using Milly to reach Wormold? Segura didn't seem very interested in talking to Milly at the airport. How does this affect your view?
Essay Topic 3
When Wormold met with Hawthorne, he didn't ask any questions. Do you think Wormold understood what was expected of him? Did the money influence Wormold?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)