|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wormold want to kill?
2. What do Professor Sanchez and his girlfriend think when Wormold appears to warn them?
3. On the day of the European Traders' Association, Wormold is too nervous to:
4. Segura tells Wormold that Carter:
5. Hasselbacher says 'they' broke into his flat because:
Essay Topic 1
Hawthorne recruits Wormold for intelligence work. Explain how. How did Hawthorne know that Wormold wouldn't refuse? What did Wormold's financial situation have to do with his recruitment?
Essay Topic 2
When Wormold met with Hawthorne, he didn't ask any questions. Do you think Wormold understood what was expected of him? Did the money influence Wormold?
Essay Topic 3
Wormold more or less stumbles into intelligence work not knowing what was expected of him or that it could be dangerous. At what point does he begin to realize the dangers? What precautions does he take? Does Beatrice have anything to do with it?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)