|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wormold want from Segura?
2. The previous morning, the Ambassador was visited by:
3. Wormold, sensing Carter doesn't want to leave the hotel, finds that Carter is waiting for:
4. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
5. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
Essay Topic 1
Who was the "they" and "them" that Hasselbacher talked about and the "other side" that Hawthorne referred to? Why did they want Wormold dead? Why did they kill Hasselbacher?
Essay Topic 2
Evaluate the Chief's handling of the Havana situation? Do you think he did the right thing with the message that the constructions were a failure? What would have happened if he didn't devise this plan?
Essay Topic 3
Wormold used Segura's gun to kill Carter. When Segura gave Wormold a going away gift of a miniature whiskey bottle and a bullet, what was he telling Wormold? Do you think he was telling Wormold not to return to Cuba?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)