Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wormold want from Segura?
2. The previous morning, the Ambassador was visited by:
3. Wormold, sensing Carter doesn't want to leave the hotel, finds that Carter is waiting for:
4. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
5. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate the Chief's handling of the Havana situation? Do you think he did the right thing with the message that the constructions were a failure? What would have happened if he didn't devise this plan?
Essay Topic 2
When Wormold met with Hawthorne, he didn't ask any questions. Do you think Wormold understood what was expected of him? Did the money influence Wormold?
Essay Topic 3
Wormold is opposed to Captain Segura from the first time he hears about him because of his friendship with Milly. Throughout most of the book, they appear as adversaries. In the overall context of the novel, was Segura helping Wormold or was he hurting him? Does your answer change when you consider that Segura knew of a the trouble that Wormold was in?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)