|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
2. What does Captain Segura give Wormold as a going away gift?
3. The plate with no carrots which was served to Wormold is passed down the table when the:
4. When Wormold enters the dining room, he:
5. What does Wormold want from Segura?
Essay Topic 1
Hawthorne apparently checked out Wormold before recruiting him, but when discussing him with his Chief, he said he was uncertain about Wormold. In what way does Hawthorne press the responsibility to his Chief? In what way does Hawthorne pass the responsibility to her Chief? Do you think he had to know his Chief rather well in order to do this?
Essay Topic 2
Why were the British interested in Cuba? What was occurring at the time that was of interest to them? Why would Hawthorne select someone one like Wormold?
Essay Topic 3
Did Captain Segura really want to marry Milly? Yes or no? Was he using Milly to reach Wormold? Segura didn't seem very interested in talking to Milly at the airport. How does this affect your view?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)