|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hawthorne tells Wormold that the murder is supposed to take place at the:
2. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
3. In regards to Raul, Hasselbacher says that:
4. Throughout the meeting with Segura, Wormold maintains that:
5. The Chief uses all of the following terms to describe Hasselbacher:
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate the Chief's handling of the Havana situation? Do you think he did the right thing with the message that the constructions were a failure? What would have happened if he didn't devise this plan?
Essay Topic 2
Wormold was motivated by greed. He accepted the job from Hawthorne for the money so he could give Milly the things that she wanted. Do you blame Wormold for this? Do you think he should have learned to say no to Milly and others?
Essay Topic 3
London is so impressed with Wormold's information that they send him a secretary and radio operator. How does this interfere with Wormold's plans? How does he adapt his work routine? What problems did they have?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)