|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they play the checkers game:
(a) Segura tries to take as many pieces as possible
(b) they decide to stop drinking
(c) Wormold decides to take as many pieces as possible
(d) both men avoid taking pieces as much as they can
2. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
(b) Braun's phone number
(c) his passport
(d) a gun
3. Hasselbacher says 'they' broke into his flat because:
(a) of secrets in Hasselbacher's past
(b) Hasselbacher offers to lend money to Wormold
(c) he is Wormold's friend
(d) Hasselbacher was seen with Wormold and Segura at the Tropica
4. Segura tells Wormold that he knows:
(a) Beatrice is an agent
(b) Wormold is an agent
(c) Wormold is a double agent
(d) Wormold is a fraud and not an agent
5. Several times Wormold considers:
(a) telling Beatrice the truth
(b) telling Beatrice to mind her own business
(d) going home and letting the supposed agents fend for themselves
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wormold, who is responsible for the deaths of Raul, Hasselbacher and the dog?
2. Wormold and Captain Segura meet at the:
3. What did Wormold do about the list of agent names?
4. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
5. Wormold enters Hasselbacher's apartment by:
Short Essay Questions
1. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
2. What does Wormold do when Segura passes out?
3. Why does Captain Segura discuss with Wormold?
4. Why does Beatrice say she came to the Havana Club?
5. Why does the British Ambassador summon Wormold?
6. Wormold is served a plate without carrots. What does he do?
7. Why does Wormold feel he has to attend the luncheon?
8. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
9. What are Wormold's plans?
10. Who sees Wormold and Milly off at the airport?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)