|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawthorne say of the sketches Wormold provided?
(a) they needed more detail
(b) they were suspect
(c) he never saw the sketches
(d) they reminded him of vacuum cleaners
2. Throughout the meeting with Segura, Wormold maintains that:
(a) Cifuentes was his agent
(b) Lopez was responsible for the situation
(c) Cifuentes was not his agent
(d) Milly is too young for Segura
3. Hawthorne tells Wormold that the murder is supposed to take place at the:
(a) Havana Club
(c) Wonder Bar
(d) European Traders' Association at the Nacional
4. Wormold receives a cable from Hawthorne saying that he is to report to:
(b) the British Virgin Island
5. In regards to Raul, Hasselbacher says that:
(a) he knew the man
(b) he was just told to relay a message
(c) he didn't know the man
(d) the name was fictitious
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Professor Sanchez and his girlfriend think when Wormold appears to warn them?
2. Captain Segura raises all but the following issues:
3. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
4. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
5. Wormold reports to Beatrice that Segura has:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beatrice remember seeing in Hasselbacher's apartment?
2. What does Wormold recognize in Carter?
3. Why does Beatrice say she came to the Havana Club?
4. What does Beatrice advise Wormold to tell his agents?
5. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
6. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
7. When Wormold returns to his home, what does he tell Beatrice?
8. What did they want from Raul?
9. Wormold is served a plate without carrots. What does he do?
10. What does Wormold do when Segura passes out?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)