|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wormold want to kill?
2. When Wormold enters the dining room, he:
(a) refuses every drink that is offered
(b) asks for a Coke
(c) doesn't drink his usual drink
(d) asks for water
3. Wormold feels that if he attends the banquet and they find out who the assassin is, that he will:
(a) impress London
(b) appear as a hero to Milly
(c) have earned his money
(d) be able to sleep at night
4. According to Wormold, who is responsible for the deaths of Raul, Hasselbacher and the dog?
(c) Wormold and Carter
5. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
(a) today he will beat him
(b) Milly will marry him
(c) they have nothing to talk aout
(d) they are leaving Havana
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Segura asks:
2. What does Segura say about the search and ransacking of Hasselbacher's apartment?
3. What does Wormold learn from Captain Segura?
4. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
5. Segura ties his marrying Milly to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beatrice remember seeing in Hasselbacher's apartment?
2. What does Segura have that Wormold wants?
3. What does Beatrice advise Wormold to tell his agents?
4. When Wormold returns to his home, what does he tell Beatrice?
5. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
6. What information does Wormold learn from Carter?
7. What, does Wormold learn, gives him credibility in Hawthorne's eyes?
8. Why does Captain Segura discuss with Wormold?
9. Why is Wormold worried about meeting Hawthorne in Kingston?
10. What are Wormold's plans?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)