|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Segura plans to blame the death on:
(c) the rebels from Oriente Province
2. When Wormold and Beatrice leave Hasselbacher and walk home:
(a) they don't speak
(b) Beatrice asks a lot of questions
(c) Wormold confesses that he made it all up
(d) Wormold refuses to discuss the situation
3. When Wormold and Milly leave, who sees them off at the airport?
(a) Mother Superior
(b) Captain Segura
(d) the Ambassador
4. When talking to Wormold Captain Segura mentions all but the following:
(a) his relationship with Milly
(b) the Shanghai Theater
(c) the postcard Wormold sent to Hasselbacher from Santiago
(d) ProfessorSanchez's wife
5. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
(a) they have nothing to talk aout
(b) Milly will marry him
(c) they are leaving Havana
(d) today he will beat him
Short Answer Questions
1. When Milly and Beatrice go to the cinema, who comes to visit Wormold?
2. According to Wormold, who is responsible for the deaths of Raul, Hasselbacher and the dog?
3. Who was shot at, supposedly by accident?
4. What do Professor Sanchez and his girlfriend think when Wormold appears to warn them?
5. Wormold takes Beatrice home to stay with Milly and then goes to:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)