|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wormold returns to Segura, Segura is:
(b) waiting for him
(c) demanding to see Milly
(d) still unconscious
2. Beatrice tells Wormold that London:
(a) wouldn't want him to risk attending the banquet
(b) wants the assassin found
(c) ordered him to attend at all costs
(d) has people at the banquet
3. Throughout the meeting with Segura, Wormold maintains that:
(a) Milly is too young for Segura
(b) Cifuentes was not his agent
(c) Cifuentes was his agent
(d) Lopez was responsible for the situation
4. Who broke the book code?
(b) Captain Segura
5. Wormold and Captain Segura meet at the:
(a) Havana Club
(b) Wonder Bar
(c) Sloppy Joe
(d) Shanghai Club
Short Answer Questions
1. Hawthorne tells Wormold that the murder is supposed to take place at the:
2. Captain Segura asks Wormold to accompany him to the:
3. When talking to Wormold Captain Segura mentions all but the following:
4. What did Wormold do with the micro photograph?
5. According to Wormold, who is responsible for the deaths of Raul, Hasselbacher and the dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the British Ambassador summon Wormold?
2. What does the Chief discuss during his dinner with the Permanent Under-Secretary?
3. What, does Wormold learn, gives him credibility in Hawthorne's eyes?
4. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
5. What does Beatrice advise Wormold to tell his agents?
6. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
7. What information does Wormold learn from Carter?
8. What does Captain Segura say of Hasselbacher's death?
9. What does Segura have that Wormold wants?
10. How does Wormold obtain the list of names from Captain Segura?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)