|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wormold meets with the Ambassador at:
(a) the Wonder Bar
(b) the Nacionial
(c) the Ambassador's home
(d) the Consulate
2. The previous morning, the Ambassador was visited by:
(b) Dr. Braun
(c) Captain Segura
(d) Mr. Carter
3. Captain Segura asks Wormold to accompany him to the:
(b) Shanghai Club
(c) Havana Club
(d) Wonder Bar
4. Who was shot at, supposedly by accident?
(a) Mr. Parkmen
(b) Captain Segura
(d) Dr. Cifuentes
5. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
(a) they are leaving Havana
(b) today he will beat him
(c) Milly will marry him
(d) they have nothing to talk aout
Short Answer Questions
1. Hawthorne tells Wormold that the murder is supposed to take place at the:
2. Wormold and Captain Segura meet at the:
3. As they play the checkers game:
4. Wormold says all but the following about Carter:
5. Wormold receives a cable from Hawthorne saying that he is to report to:
Short Essay Questions
1. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
2. What does Captain Segura say of Hasselbacher's death?
3. What does Beatrice remember seeing in Hasselbacher's apartment?
4. Why does Captain Segura discuss with Wormold?
5. Why does Wormold feel he has to attend the luncheon?
6. What does Hasselbacher tell Wormold about his involvement?
7. When Wormold returns to his home, what does he tell Beatrice?
8. What did they want from Raul?
9. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
10. What does Wormold do when Segura passes out?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)