|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
(a) that Hasselbacher will be deported
(b) that Wormold will be deported
(c) Segura read the cable where Wormold reported recruiting Cifuentes
(d) that Wormold is in a lot of trouble
2. When Wormold is served his plate at the luncheon, he:
(a) accepts it
(b) refuses it
(c) passes it down the table
(d) ignores it
3. Why does Beatrice insist they go to the Shanghai Theater?
(a) to warn Teresa
(b) to get out of the house
(c) to hide
(d) to talk
4. The Chief is talking to the Permanent Under-Secretary about:
(a) the broken book code
(b) the death of Raul
(c) the Berlin wall
(d) the base construction in Cuba
5. Who does Wormold want to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Segura tells Wormold that Carter:
2. What do Professor Sanchez and his girlfriend think when Wormold appears to warn them?
3. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
4. What lent credibility to the drawing submitted by Wormold, according to Hawthorne, was the other sales plans to:
5. What is the excitement that Milly talks about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beatrice remember seeing in Hasselbacher's apartment?
2. What does Captain Segura say of Hasselbacher's death?
3. Why does Professor Sanchez call the police on Wormold?
4. What information does Wormold learn from Carter?
5. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
6. Why is Wormold worried about meeting Hawthorne in Kingston?
7. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
8. How does Wormold obtain the list of names from Captain Segura?
9. What are Wormold's plans?
10. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)