|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The previous morning, the Ambassador was visited by:
(b) Mr. Carter
(c) Captain Segura
(d) Dr. Braun
2. Wormold meets with the Ambassador at:
(a) the Wonder Bar
(b) the Ambassador's home
(c) the Consulate
(d) the Nacionial
3. When Wormold returns to Segura, Segura is:
(a) demanding to see Milly
(c) waiting for him
(d) still unconscious
4. What does Hawthorne say of the sketches Wormold provided?
(a) they were suspect
(b) he never saw the sketches
(c) they needed more detail
(d) they reminded him of vacuum cleaners
5. When Wormold arrives at Carter's hotel room, he:
(a) tells Carter they must report MacDougal
(b) kills Carter
(c) sneaks into the room with a pass key
(d) says he came to apologize for his behavior at the luncheon
Short Answer Questions
1. The police take Wormold to:
2. Who summons Wormold to a meeting?
3. Wormold says all but the following about Carter:
4. Wormold tells Hasselbacher to go home and that he:
5. Captain Segura asks:
Short Essay Questions
1. Who sees Wormold and Milly off at the airport?
2. Why does Wormold go to see Hasselbacher after leaving Beatrice?
3. What does Segura have that Wormold wants?
4. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
5. What does Beatrice remember seeing in Hasselbacher's apartment?
6. What information does Wormold learn from Carter?
7. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
8. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
9. What does the Chief discuss during his dinner with the Permanent Under-Secretary?
10. What does Wormold recognize in Carter?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)