|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wormold tells Carter that he needs to ring:
(a) Braun's phone number
(b) his passport
(d) a gun
2. The police take Wormold to:
(b) back to the Shanghai Theater
(c) his home
(d) Captain Segura
3. Captain Segura asks Wormold to accompany him to the:
(a) Shanghai Club
(c) Havana Club
(d) Wonder Bar
4. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
(c) he was trapped and couldn't refuse
(d) loyalty to Engaldn
5. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
(a) that Wormold will be deported
(b) that Hasselbacher will be deported
(c) Segura read the cable where Wormold reported recruiting Cifuentes
(d) that Wormold is in a lot of trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hasselbacher obtain a copy of Lamb's Tales?
2. According to Wormold, who is responsible for the deaths of Raul, Hasselbacher and the dog?
3. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
4. Just as he is being announced to speak, he notices that:
5. Segura ties his marrying Milly to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What, does Wormold learn, gives him credibility in Hawthorne's eyes?
2. Who sees Wormold and Milly off at the airport?
3. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
4. How does Wormold obtain the list of names from Captain Segura?
5. Why does Wormold feel he has to attend the luncheon?
6. What does Wormold do when Segura passes out?
7. What does Beatrice advise Wormold to tell his agents?
8. What does Wormold learn about Hasselbacher from Captain Segura?
9. What does Hasselbacher tell Wormold about his involvement?
10. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)