|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Segura suspect Wormold of being involved in:
2. Several times Wormold considers:
(b) telling Beatrice the truth
(c) telling Beatrice to mind her own business
(d) going home and letting the supposed agents fend for themselves
3. How does Wormold have Segura classified with the British?
(a) as a corrupt government official
(b) as a friend of Milly
(c) as a double agent
(d) as a Soviet agent
4. Wormold tells Hasselbacher to go home and that he:
(a) knows about the plot
(b) knows the story that circulated
(c) will eat nothing
(d) will call as soon as he leaves the dining room
5. When Wormold is served his plate at the luncheon, he:
(a) ignores it
(b) passes it down the table
(c) refuses it
(d) accepts it
Short Answer Questions
1. Segura ties his marrying Milly to:
2. Segura tells Wormold that Carter:
3. Where did Hasselbacher obtain a copy of Lamb's Tales?
4. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
5. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Captain Segura discuss with Wormold?
2. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
3. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
4. How does Wormold obtain the list of names from Captain Segura?
5. As they sit down to play, what does Wormold ask Segura to do?
6. What information does Wormold learn from Carter?
7. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
8. What does Beatrice advise Wormold to tell his agents?
9. What does Beatrice remember seeing in Hasselbacher's apartment?
10. What does Wormold learn about Hasselbacher from Captain Segura?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)