|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wormold is describing the shooting to Beatrice, he tells her:
(a) the third shot was his
(b) he didn't know how to fire a gun
(c) Carter's gun jammed
(d) Carter escaped
2. Segura tells Wormold that Carter:
(a) was out of town
(b) is under suspicion for Hasselbacher's murder
(c) has not been investigated
(d) was wih Dr. Braun at the time of Hasselbacher's murder
3. What does a man named MacDougal offer Wormold?
(a) his business card
(b) a shot from his flash
(c) his seat at a table
(d) advice on public speaking
4. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
(a) they are leaving Havana
(b) today he will beat him
(c) they have nothing to talk aout
(d) Milly will marry him
5. On the day of the European Traders' Association, Wormold is too nervous to:
(a) attend the function
(b) eat breakfast
(c) give the speech
(d) go out of the office
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wormold is in Jamaica, he is worried that:
2. Where did Hasselbacher obtain a copy of Lamb's Tales?
3. What did Wormold do about the list of agent names?
4. When Milly and Beatrice go to the cinema, who comes to visit Wormold?
5. How does Wormold find Hasselbacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Wormold's plans?
2. What does Segura have that Wormold wants?
3. Why does Beatrice say she came to the Havana Club?
4. Why does Professor Sanchez call the police on Wormold?
5. Why is Wormold worried about meeting Hawthorne in Kingston?
6. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
7. Why does Wormold feel he has to attend the luncheon?
8. Why does the British Ambassador summon Wormold?
9. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
10. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)