|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wormold feels that if he attends the banquet and they find out who the assassin is, that he will:
(a) be able to sleep at night
(b) appear as a hero to Milly
(c) have earned his money
(d) impress London
2. Wormold says that he wants:
(a) Carter to confess
(b) to kill Carter
(c) Carter to take him to Dr. Braun
(d) to show Carter the Havana nightspots
3. What did Hasselbacher say would have happened if he didn't help 'them'?
(a) he would be deported
(b) they would kill Wormold
(c) they would have him arrested
(d) they would kill him
4. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
(a) today he will beat him
(b) Milly will marry him
(c) they are leaving Havana
(d) they have nothing to talk aout
5. How does Wormold have Segura classified with the British?
(a) as a corrupt government official
(b) as a friend of Milly
(c) as a Soviet agent
(d) as a double agent
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
2. Just as he is being announced to speak, he notices that:
3. As they play the checkers game:
4. Segura tells Wormold that he knows:
5. Who does Wormold want to kill?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)