|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Wormold, poisoned the dog?
(b) the head waiter
(d) Dr. Braun
2. What does Wormold learn about Hasselbacher?
(a) he had been a Cuban officer
(b) he was never in the military
(c) he wasn't really German
(d) he left Germany to escape the draft
3. When Wormold is served his plate at the luncheon, he:
(a) ignores it
(b) accepts it
(c) passes it down the table
(d) refuses it
4. Who broke the book code?
(a) Captain Segura
5. The Chief is talking to the Permanent Under-Secretary about:
(a) the death of Raul
(b) the base construction in Cuba
(c) the Berlin wall
(d) the broken book code
Short Answer Questions
1. Wormold receives a cable from Hawthorne saying that he is to report to:
2. Wormold reports to Beatrice that Segura has:
3. Segura ties his marrying Milly to:
4. Who was shot at, supposedly by accident?
5. When Wormold arrives at Carter's hotel room, he:
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)