|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man named MacDougal offer Wormold?
(a) advice on public speaking
(b) his seat at a table
(c) his business card
(d) a shot from his flash
2. According to Wormold, who is responsible for the deaths of Raul, Hasselbacher and the dog?
(c) Wormold and Carter
3. When Segura passes out from all of the drinking, Wormold:
(a) takes the list of names
(b) calls Milly in to see Segura
(c) takes Segura's gun and walks out
(d) also passes out
4. Wormold feels that if he attends the banquet and they find out who the assassin is, that he will:
(a) be able to sleep at night
(b) have earned his money
(c) appear as a hero to Milly
(d) impress London
5. Who was shot at, supposedly by accident?
(a) Dr. Cifuentes
(c) Captain Segura
(d) Mr. Parkmen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Segura give Wormold as a going away gift?
2. The plate with no carrots which was served to Wormold is passed down the table when the:
3. What lent credibility to the drawing submitted by Wormold, according to Hawthorne, was the other sales plans to:
4. Captain Segura plans to blame the death on:
5. Wormold enters Hasselbacher's apartment by:
Short Essay Questions
1. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
2. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
3. What are Wormold's plans?
4. What does Wormold recognize in Carter?
5. Why is Wormold worried about meeting Hawthorne in Kingston?
6. Why does Beatrice say she came to the Havana Club?
7. How does Wormold obtain the list of names from Captain Segura?
8. Wormold is served a plate without carrots. What does he do?
9. What did they want from Raul?
10. Why does Captain Segura discuss with Wormold?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)