|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Segura asks Wormold to formally identify the body of:
(b) Dr. Hasselbacher
(d) Mr. Carter
2. According to the Ambassador:
(a) Hasselbacher was a spy
(b) Braun is a spy
(c) Wormold is in trouble
(d) Wormold did a good job
3. Segura tells Wormold that he knows:
(a) Wormold is a fraud and not an agent
(b) Beatrice is an agent
(c) Wormold is a double agent
(d) Wormold is an agent
4. Why does Beatrice insist they go to the Shanghai Theater?
(a) to warn Teresa
(b) to talk
(c) to get out of the house
(d) to hide
5. Beatrice tells Wormold that London:
(a) ordered him to attend at all costs
(b) has people at the banquet
(c) wants the assassin found
(d) wouldn't want him to risk attending the banquet
Short Answer Questions
1. Wormold says all but the following about Carter:
2. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
3. Hawthorne tells Wormold that the murder is supposed to take place at the:
4. What does Wormold want from Segura?
5. What does a man named MacDougal offer Wormold?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wormold feel he has to attend the luncheon?
2. Why does Captain Segura discuss with Wormold?
3. Why does Professor Sanchez call the police on Wormold?
4. Why does the British Ambassador summon Wormold?
5. What does Wormold do when Segura passes out?
6. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
7. How does Wormold have the checkers game in the memory of Dr. Hasselbacher?
8. What, does Wormold learn, gives him credibility in Hawthorne's eyes?
9. What does Hasselbacher tell Wormold about his involvement?
10. Who sees Wormold and Milly off at the airport?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)