|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hasselbacher tells Wormold not to go into the dining room because:
(a) they play to heckle him
(b) he is a poor speaker
(c) they plan to poison him
(d) they plan to demand his resignation
2. Where did Hasselbacher obtain a copy of Lamb's Tales?
(a) from Milly
(b) he bought a copy
(c) From Rudy
(d) he borrowed from the library
3. Who, according to Wormold, poisoned the dog?
(b) Dr. Braun
(d) the head waiter
4. When Wormold and Milly leave, who sees them off at the airport?
(a) Mother Superior
(b) the Ambassador
(d) Captain Segura
5. Throughout the meeting with Segura, Wormold maintains that:
(a) Milly is too young for Segura
(b) Lopez was responsible for the situation
(c) Cifuentes was not his agent
(d) Cifuentes was his agent
Short Answer Questions
1. Wormold meets with the Ambassador at:
2. What did Wormold do about the list of agent names?
3. When Wormold returns to Segura, Segura is:
4. Why does Beatrice insist they go to the Shanghai Theater?
5. Captain Segura asks:
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)