|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beatrice see walking by the office?
(b) a strange man
(c) the police
(d) Jim, the Negro with the limp
2. Wormold meets with the Ambassador at:
(a) the Consulate
(b) the Nacionial
(c) the Ambassador's home
(d) the Wonder Bar
3. When talking to Wormold Captain Segura mentions all but the following:
(a) ProfessorSanchez's wife
(b) his relationship with Milly
(c) the postcard Wormold sent to Hasselbacher from Santiago
(d) the Shanghai Theater
4. What did Wormold do about the list of agent names?
(a) he took Segura's copy
(b) he photographed it
(c) he forgot about it
(d) he asked Segura for a copy
5. What is the excitement that Milly talks about?
(a) a riot
(b) the rebels entered the capitol
(c) a fire at the Tropicana
(d) an assassination attempt at the Ministry of the Interior
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wormold do with the micro photograph?
2. The police take Wormold to:
3. The Chief is talking to the Permanent Under-Secretary about:
4. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
5. Wormold says all but the following about Carter:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wormold recognize in Carter?
2. What does Hasselbacher tell Wormold about his involvement?
3. What does Segura have that Wormold wants?
4. Why does Beatrice say she came to the Havana Club?
5. What does Wormold learn about Hasselbacher from Captain Segura?
6. Why does Wormold feel he has to attend the luncheon?
7. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
8. How does Wormold obtain the list of names from Captain Segura?
9. What does Captain Segura say of Hasselbacher's death?
10. Why does Professor Sanchez call the police on Wormold?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)