|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Wormold to a meeting?
(a) Mother Superior
(b) Captain Segura
(c) the British Ambassador
(d) Dr. Braun
2. When Wormold arrives at the Nacional for the luncheon, who is waiting for him in the lobby?
(a) Engineer Cifuentes
(c) Captain Segura
3. What did Wormold do with the micro photograph?
(a) he gave it to Beatrice
(b) he put it on a postage stamp
(c) he gave it to Rudy
(d) he stuck it on his passport
4. Wormold, sensing Carter doesn't want to leave the hotel, finds that Carter is waiting for:
(a) no one
(b) a phone call from Dr. Braun
(c) a call girl
(d) Braun to arrive at his room
5. When Wormold walks away from Professor Sanchez's house, who is waiting for him?
(a) the police
(c) a man named Raul
(d) Dr. Hasselbacher
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wormold is in Jamaica, he is worried that:
2. When Captain Segura arrives, Wormold tells him that:
3. What is the excitement that Milly talks about?
4. Segura accuses Wormold of:
5. Wormold and Captain Segura meet at the:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the British Ambassador summon Wormold?
2. Hasselbacher is sitting in the lobby when Wormold arrives. What does he say to Wormold?
3. What does the Chief discuss during his dinner with the Permanent Under-Secretary?
4. Why does Professor Sanchez call the police on Wormold?
5. Why is Wormold worried about meeting Hawthorne in Kingston?
6. Why does Wormold go to see Hasselbacher after leaving Beatrice?
7. What does Segura have that Wormold wants?
8. While playing checkers with Wormold, Captain Segura questions him about his activities. How does Segura explain his position?
9. What does Beatrice advise Wormold to tell his agents?
10. What are Wormold's plans?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)