|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Ambassador:
(a) Hasselbacher was a spy
(b) Braun is a spy
(c) Wormold is in trouble
(d) Wormold did a good job
2. When Wormold and Segura are playing checkers, what does Segura tell Wormold?
(a) Segura read the cable where Wormold reported recruiting Cifuentes
(b) that Hasselbacher will be deported
(c) that Wormold is in a lot of trouble
(d) that Wormold will be deported
3. What does Captain Segura give Wormold as a going away gift?
(b) the agent list
(c) Hasselbacher's missing papers
(d) a miniature bottle of whiskey and a bullet
4. Captain Segura asks Wormold to accompany him to the:
(a) Wonder Bar
(b) Shanghai Club
(d) Havana Club
5. The Chief is talking to the Permanent Under-Secretary about:
(a) the base construction in Cuba
(b) the Berlin wall
(c) the death of Raul
(d) the broken book code
6. What did Hasselbacher say would have happened if he didn't help 'them'?
(a) he would be deported
(b) they would kill him
(c) they would kill Wormold
(d) they would have him arrested
7. Where did Hasselbacher obtain a copy of Lamb's Tales?
(a) he borrowed from the library
(b) from Milly
(c) From Rudy
(d) he bought a copy
8. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
(a) he wants to marry Betrice
(b) Lopez is an informer
(c) Segura will give Milly a good life
(d) it is time to leave Havana
9. Segura threatens to:
(a) go to the Chief of Police
(b) kill Wormold
(c) arrest Beatrice
(d) elope with Milly
10. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
(a) loyalty to Engaldn
(d) he was trapped and couldn't refuse
11. Segura tells Wormold that he knows:
(a) Wormold is a fraud and not an agent
(b) Wormold is a double agent
(c) Beatrice is an agent
(d) Wormold is an agent
12. On the day of the European Traders' Association, Wormold is too nervous to:
(a) give the speech
(b) eat breakfast
(c) go out of the office
(d) attend the function
13. What do Professor Sanchez and his girlfriend think when Wormold appears to warn them?
(a) the police are looking forhim
(b) he is in no truble
(c) that the professor is in trouble with Senora Sanchez or Maria
(d) that it is a joke
14. Captain Segura plans to blame the death on:
(a) the rebels from Oriente Province
15. Wormold takes Beatrice home to stay with Milly and then goes to:
(a) for a walk
(b) the Wonder Bar
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Wormold, poisoned the dog?
2. What did Wormold do with the micro photograph?
3. Beatrice tells Wormold that London:
4. How does Wormold find Hasselbacher?
5. What does Wormold learn from Captain Segura?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)