1. As the blind Negro walks, he:
counts the number of steps
2. Dr. Hasselbacher and Mr. Wormold are talking in:
the Wonder Bar
3. What is Mr. Wormold's occupation?
vacuum cleaner salesman
4. Milly is the:
daughter of Wormold
5. What does Wormold find when he returns to his shop?
a man asking questions about vacuum cleaners
attends a convent school
7. What did Milly do at the age of thirteen when a boy pulled her hair?
she set fire to him
8. The duenna is what Wormold's refers to that:
makes Milly a good Catholic
This section contains 4,413 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)