|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hasselbacher says 'they' broke into his flat because:
(a) of secrets in Hasselbacher's past
(b) Hasselbacher was seen with Wormold and Segura at the Tropica
(c) he is Wormold's friend
(d) Hasselbacher offers to lend money to Wormold
2. What does Hawthorne say of the sketches Wormold provided?
(a) they needed more detail
(b) he never saw the sketches
(c) they reminded him of vacuum cleaners
(d) they were suspect
3. What does Wormold find when he returns to his shop?
(a) Milly behind thecounter
(b) the door locked
(c) Lopez gone
(d) a man asking questions about vacuum cleaners
4. Which of the following does Hawthorne not considered a necessity for Wormold's office:
(a) a gun
(b) trained staff
5. What is Mr. Wormold's occupation?
(a) bar owner
(b) consular official
(c) vacuum cleaner salesman
(d) ship's captain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wormold find in Milly's room?
2. What does the Englishman reply when Wormold asks if he has decided on a vacuum cleaner?
3. Wormold and Captain Segura meet at the:
4. What does Wormold collect?
5. Who pays for the Wormold country club membership?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)