|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Chief question the reports sent by Wormold?
(a) he wants documentation
(b) the Secret Service is not interested in the drawings
(c) he says the information doesn't sound correct
(d) the Americans haven't mentioned anything to theBritish
2. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
(a) he was trapped and couldn't refuse
(d) loyalty to Engaldn
3. While Wormold is talking to Segura at the bar, what does he think?
(a) Lopez is an informer
(b) it is time to leave Havana
(c) he wants to marry Betrice
(d) Segura will give Milly a good life
4. What lent credibility to the drawing submitted by Wormold, according to Hawthorne, was the other sales plans to:
(a) discredit Raul
(b) discredit Wormold
(c) eliminate Wormold
(d) kidnap Beatrice
5. What does Wormold use for the strange machinery sketches:
(a) an airplane engine
(b) his office fan parts
(c) a carbuerator
(d) the Atomic Pile vacuum cleaner parts
Short Answer Questions
1. The cable basically says that Hawthorne has:
2. What does Beatrice tell Wormold about Hasselbacher?
3. What did Hasselbacher say would have happened if he didn't help 'them'?
4. Why does Wormold insist on Handling his own communication with his agents?
5. What does Hawthorne say of the sketches Wormold provided?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)