|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 1 - Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the trip, Wormold:
(a) decides to quite the Secret Service
(b) collects names to send to Hawthorne
(c) meets with his sub-agents
(d) interviews people he could recruit
2. What does Wormold find that Beatrice wants him to do:
(a) intoduce her to his agents
(b) give up the vacuum cleaner business
(c) move to a house
(d) move to a bigger office
3. In Havana, Wormold receives a panicky phone call from:
(a) Captain Segura
4. What task does Wormold refuse to do:
(a) give up the vacuum cleaner business
(b) attend the meeting with hawthorne
(c) read Hasselbacher's mail
(d) work for Hawthorne
5. Wormold writes his sister that the vacuum cleaners aren't selling well because of:
(a) power outages
(b) high unemployment
(c) the market is glutted
(d) high prices
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman introduces herself to Wormold as:
2. How long is Wormold in Santiago?
3. What did Milly do at the age of thirteen when a boy pulled her hair?
4. The duenna is what Wormold's refers to that:
5. What does Wormold learn from Captain Segura?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)