|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1 - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wormold find in Milly's room?
(b) receipts for her shopping
(c) a love letter to Captain Segura
(d) a list of Country Club members
2. Why does Wormold worry?
(a) his pension won't be enough to take Milly to England
(b) he has gambling debts
(c) his business is failing
(d) he can't pay for the new inventory
3. What name does Wormold mention when the police question him?
(a) Captain Segura
4. When Wormold asks Lopez if he wants to earn a little extra money, Lopez thinks:
(a) he is being made a partner
(b) he is receiving severance pay
(c) Wormold wants a woman
(d) he is receiving a bonus
5. When Wormold goes to the Consulate to pick-up a cable, he learns that:
(a) they want him to talk with the security staff
(b) they want to question him
(c) they are waiting for a full report
(d) they don't want to know anything about his activities
Short Answer Questions
1. Hawthorne is known as:
2. What does Hasselbacher consider to be important in his search for lottery number?
3. Wormold finds that Milly wants to:
4. What happens when Wormold goes to keep his appointment with Hawthorne?
5. Hawthorne describes Wormold to his superior as:
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)