|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1 - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wormold worry?
(a) his pension won't be enough to take Milly to England
(b) his business is failing
(c) he can't pay for the new inventory
(d) he has gambling debts
2. What does the Englishman know about Wormold?
(a) he was botrn in Havana
(b) he attended Cambridge
(c) he was born in Nice
(d) he was born in London
3. Hawthorne is known as:
(c) the attache
4. The police:
(a) release Wormold
(b) escort Wormold to his hotel
(c) call Dr. Hasselbacher
(d) areest Wormold
5. Wormold writes to his sister and sends his nephew:
(a) Cuban stamp
(b) lottery tickets
(c) miniature whiskey bottles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief tell Hawthorne to look into arranging for Wormold?
2. The Englishman tells Wormold to meet him:
3. As the blind Negro walks, he:
4. In a cable to Hawthorne, Wormold tells of:
5. What is Mr. Wormold's occupation?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)