|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3 - Interlude in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
(a) is a nun
(b) is Dr. Hasselbacher's assistant
(c) attends a convent school
(d) works at the consulate
2. What happens when Wormold goes to keep his appointment with Hawthorne?
(a) he is megged in the street
(b) Hasselbacher insists on accompanying him
(c) he is arrested by Captian Segura
(d) he finds he is to late for the meeting
3. Wormold tells Hasselbacher that he was offered money:
(a) for his business
(b) for women
(c) to leave town
(d) to provide information
4. What is Mr. Wormold's occupation?
(a) consular official
(b) bar owner
(c) vacuum cleaner salesman
(d) ship's captain
5. What name does Wormold mention when the police question him?
(a) Captain Segura
Short Answer Questions
1. Wormold finds that Milly wants to:
2. In a cable to Hawthorne, Wormold tells of:
3. Wormold writes to his sister and sends his nephew:
4. Why does Wormold at first say no to Milly's request for a horse?
5. Dr. Hasselbacher and Mr. Wormold are talking in:
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)