|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wormold planning to take Milly for her birthday:
(a) to a nightclub
(b) on a picnic
(d) on a cruise
2. When Wormold goes to the Consulate to pick-up a cable, he learns that:
(a) they want to question him
(b) they want him to talk with the security staff
(c) they don't want to know anything about his activities
(d) they are waiting for a full report
3. What does the Chief tell Hawthorne to look into arranging for Wormold?
(a) a loan
(b) a newoffice
(c) a new car
(d) a Spanish speaking secretary
4. Why does Wormold worry?
(a) his business is failing
(b) he can't pay for the new inventory
(c) he has gambling debts
(d) his pension won't be enough to take Milly to England
5. The Englishman tells Wormold to meet him:
(a) at his store
(b) in the Gents
(c) at his apartment
(d) at the WonderBar
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Hasselbacher and Mr. Wormold are talking in:
2. What does Wormold find when he returns to his shop?
3. What does the Englishman know about Wormold?
4. What does the Englishman reply when Wormold asks if he has decided on a vacuum cleaner?
5. In regards to Hawthorne, Wormold finds that the Consulate:
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)