|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4 - Interlude in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Charles Lamb books?
(a) Hawthorne purchased duplicates by accident
(b) good reading
(c) to enlighten Wormold
(d) for communications in code
2. The duenna is what Wormold's refers to that:
(a) is a nun
(b) makes Milly a good Catholic
(c) is Milly's hired governess
(d) is Milly's hired bodyguard
3. What does Wormold collect?
(a) miniature whiskey bottles
(d) old newspaper
4. When Wormold enters the Sloppy Joe bar, what does he see?
(b) the English man who was in his store
(c) Dr. Hasselbacher
5. What task does Wormold refuse to do:
(a) attend the meeting with hawthorne
(b) give up the vacuum cleaner business
(c) read Hasselbacher's mail
(d) work for Hawthorne
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wormold planning to take Milly for her birthday:
2. What does Wormold learn at the bank?
3. The Englishman tells Wormold to meet him:
4. Wormold goes with Hasselbacher to key:
5. What does the Englishman know about Wormold?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)