|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4 - Interlude in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wormold planning to take Milly for her birthday:
(a) on a picnic
(c) on a cruise
(d) to a nightclub
2. When Wormold enters the Sloppy Joe bar, what does he see?
(b) Dr. Hasselbacher
(d) the English man who was in his store
3. Why are there fewer tourists in Havana than usual?
(a) there are disturbances
(b) it is too expensive
(c) there is a ban on alcohol
(d) the weather is bad
4. What do Wormold and Hasselbacher do every morning?
(a) meet for a daiquiri
(b) go for a walk
(c) play cards
(d) read the paper
5. Hawthorne describes Wormold to his superior as:
(a) advantageously placed with good business contacts
(b) too expensive tastes for them
(c) a playboy
(d) theonly man he could find
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wormold collect?
2. What does Hasselbacher consider to be important in his search for lottery number?
3. Milly is the:
4. Who pays for the Wormold country club membership?
5. Wormold goes with Hasselbacher to key:
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)